Universal Love TRTT Part 9: Eat my ass you absolute man child

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I applaud this guy for doing his part for birth control by being voluntarily celibate for the rest of his life.
No chance, that schtick works a treat.
They are all going to be the ‘special one’ just you wait and see.

Don't you love it when you are blamed for losing some very important paperwork that you were supposedly given but you find it on top of the never used, collecting dust, covered in fridge magnets bread maker?

Does happy dance.

No chance, that schtick works a treat.
They are all going to be the ‘special one’ just you wait and see.

The girls who are clicking on that profile aren't the ones who want to be anyone's 'special one', I promise you that.

I didn't mind The Irishman but apparently it's all porky pies.

They're all getting nominated for that. Joe Pesci was f@%king incredible.
Speaking of porky pies, The Confession Killer - the Netflix doco about Henry Lee Lucas - is absolutely batshit.
Ended up binging until all hours coz I couldn't stop watching it, so many twists and turns and bombshells, unbelievable farken...

They're all getting nominated for that. Joe Pesci was f@%king incredible.
Speaking of porky pies, The Confession Killer - the Netflix doco about Henry Lee Lucas - is absolutely batshit.
Ended up binging until all hours coz I couldn't stop watching it, so many twists and turns and bombshells, unbelievable farken...
Yea how dumb are cops I mean the guy had a low IQ and played them like a fiddle all for strawberry milkshakes & 15 minutes of fame.

I actually didn’t get into it much so I watched Henry: Portrait of a Serial Killer instead. Low budget masterpiece.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Don't you love it when you are blamed for losing some very important paperwork that you were supposedly given but you find it on top of the never used, collecting dust, covered in fridge magnets bread maker?

Does happy dance.

You weren't in the Hill today by any chance?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lol, those two Texas Rangers - Boutwell & Prince - must just about be the dumbest f@%king badges in the history of law enforcement...
How was the interview process? look at these crime scene photos, we'll provide prompts on how you did the deed then we'll take you out there & grab some strawberry milkshakes 'n ciggies on the way.. another case ticked off lol.

How was the interview process? look at these crime scene photos, we'll provide prompts on how you did the deed then we'll take you out there & grab some strawberry milkshakes 'n ciggies on the way.. another case ticked off lol.

Yeah I don’t think they were dumb so much as massively ******* corrupt.

Boutwell basically feeding Lucas his confessions, fmd. And the dopey campaigner taped it all, too.
Archival footage really makes all those old true crime docos something else.
Ted Bundy pretty much had his own talk show, lol...

Yeah I don’t think they were dumb so much as massively ******* corrupt.
Yea I'm sure a lot it was just ticking cold cases off the books as well I mean the campaigner basically went on a confession tour around the country that's plenty of lazy & corrupt cops.

If this belongs elsewhere please move, thought is was worth sharing.

I assume IOC and FIFA were told of this before they went public, and they aren't going to reject the WADA ruling. Hard for the IOC to reject it given they provide 50% of WADA's funding, but FIFA's reaction and acceptance will be interesting to watch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back