Universal Love TRTT Part 9: Eat my ass you absolute man child

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
South Australia #1

https://indaily.com.au/news/2020/01/23/sa-posts-worst-jobless-rate-in-the-country/

images

Unlike the rest of you slackers.

So Zion on debut scored 17 points in a row for the Pels in just over 3 minutes, with the crowd going absolutely crazy. Down 3 with 5:23 left, Alvin Gentry brings Ingram in for Zion. Ingram proceeds to score 3 points in those last 5 minutes with 3 missed FGs and 3 missed FTs – Pels lose by 4.

I don't understand holding a player like Zion back like that when he's been (basically) healthy for 5+ weeks.

Sack Gentry. Sack Hinkley.

So Zion on debut scored 17 points in a row for the Pels in just over 3 minutes, with the crowd going absolutely crazy. Down 3 with 5:23 left, Alvin Gentry brings Ingram in for Zion. Ingram proceeds to score 3 points in those last 5 minutes with 3 missed FGs and 3 missed FTs – Pels lose by 4.

I don't understand holding a player like Zion back like that when he's been (basically) healthy for 5+ weeks.

What language is this?

keep just enough hope, but also tank and look after him.
He’s not particularly healthy or in shape.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

keep just enough hope, but also tank and look after him.
He’s not particularly healthy or in shape.
Should he lose some weight? Absolutely. But he's already shown that he can dominate a basketball game with his current physique. And seriously, only playing him for 18 minutes given the scenario (chance to almost single-handedly pull off the fairytale debut win) was absurd.

Should he lose some weight? Absolutely. But he's already shown that he can dominate a basketball game with his current physique. And seriously, only playing him for 18 minutes given the scenario (chance to almost single-handedly pull off the fairytale debut win) was absurd.

Sounds like Hinkley pulling a player off after just kicking 2 goals in a row.
"Effective forward line? That's not port Adelaide football. Get him off"

Sack whoever thought Pelicans was a good name for a sports team.

Sack whoever thought Pelicans was a good name for a sports team.

How about the Cleveland Browns in the NFL - bad enough if it was to do with their colours, which it isn't - they were named after their first coach! Good job his name wasn't Schicklgruber.

Very sad news when you travel 15,000 kms to help people in trouble, then you get into trouble, equipment fails and you will never return home.

Zion had probably done more minutes than planned The job should have been done. A win possibly does nothing for the Pelicans this year and Pelicans fans were still hi 5ing each other after the loss. Zion coming off a knee injury still carrying 135 kilos around had done enough. * the win just manage him and keep him sound.

Marshall might be a Port supporter n all but sheesh he looks and sounds like he might struggle with revolving doors.

He decided he was a Norwood supporter when he wanted to win his electorate. Any man who would do such a thing is no Port supporter at all and never truly was.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back