Universal Love TRTT Part 9: Eat my ass you absolute man child

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Did you actually read Foalu's tweet?? He says it right there on the right hand side of his tweet. Galatians 5:19-21 KJV (ie King Jame Version of the bible)

If you are going to make a comment on what someone said, you can only look at what they said, not what they were supposed to quote from. Its pretty straight forward. Folau is a dill.

View attachment 790039

The thing that people were offended by was the picture he tweeted, which is a run down of 1st Corinthians.

Galatians says almost the same thing as 1st Corinthians so it’s easy to get them confused. The one thing it doesn’t talk about is the one thing that people made a fuss about - Galatians talks about general sexual immorality in reference to the works of the flesh (as opposed to the works of the spirit), whereas 1st Corinthians specifically mentions homosexuality (or a variation of that theme).

1st Corinthians is very specific to the Corinthian congregation because at the end it states “And that was what some of you were.”

Folau wasn’t projecting his beliefs onto a scripture like Tait says...he just quoted the wrong one. What I’m saying is that someone who studied the bible should be able to correct him...but he didn’t because he’s gutless and didn’t want to quote a scripture that would have destroyed his argument about ‘interpretation’ from the very start.

The thing that people were offended by was the picture he tweeted, which is a run down of 1st Corinthians.

Galatians says almost the same thing as 1st Corinthians so it’s easy to get them confused. The one thing it doesn’t talk about is the one thing that people made a fuss about - Galatians talks about general sexual immorality in reference to the works of the flesh (as opposed to the works of the spirit), whereas 1st Corinthians specifically mentions homosexuality (or a variation of that theme).

1st Corinthians is very specific to the Corinthian congregation because at the end it states “And that was what some of you were.”

Folau wasn’t projecting his beliefs onto a scripture like Tait says...he just quoted the wrong one. What I’m saying is that someone who studied the bible should be able to correct him...but he didn’t because he’s gutless and didn’t want to quote a scripture that would have destroyed his argument about ‘interpretation’ from the very start.
Or his editor said you have a 1,000 word column to explain what is going on with what Folau quoted, and he stuck to his quote and explained it. Maybe if he had a 5,000 word column he would have quoted from Corinthians and compared the two.

Here's a course I'm doing soon :D

Brauche: The Gateway to Medieval, Renaissance, and Classical Magic

This six week class will examine Pennsylvania folk magic as an example of the survival of Classical, Medieval, and Renaissance magical practices into the modern era. Particular emphasis will be placed on brauche, or ‘pow-wow’ as it is more commonly known. Practical fundamentals as well as more philosophical aspects not usually found in many lineages will be explained. This makes brauche more than a simple set of spells and charms but a complete system of magical philosophy and practice within the Christian European traditions. Magic for healing, protection, binding, dreaming, and communication with various spiritual beings are the focus. Comparisons to English Cunning Work, Slavic folk practices, and other traditions will be given when suitable. While addressing the topics in a very clear and practical manner, this is a very high level course of instruction. Think of it as a ‘magical boot camp.

Topics will include:

· The Magical World View of the Medieval and Renaissance worlds: Cosmology as the Alpha and Omega

· Ritual Purification and Protection: Making Prayer Cloths, Brauche Bags, Protection Cords, Amulet of Protection, Anointing with Oil and Purification with Fire and Water

· Tools of the Trade: Magical Knives: Black and White Handles, Braucher’s Serpent Cane

· Setting the Boundaries: Magical Circles and Crossroads – Chalk, Salt, and String; and Altars of Wood and Stone

· Magical Use of Scripture and Psalms, Novena’s, Extended Prayers, Fundamentals of Charms

· Trance Work: The Gateway to Initiation

· Saints, Necromancy, and Communicating with the Dead

· Signs, Symbols and Sigils in Folk Magic: Keeping it Traditional and Why It Can Look Like Chaos Magic

· Introduction to the 72 Angels of the Shemhamaphoresch and How to Use it in Practice.

· Introduction to the Three Books of Agrippa and the 6th and 7th Books of Moses

Guess I'm going to hell, Izzy :p

Malbun is posh af brah

There's this local cafe that moved down the street to a bigger building and now they call it 'the little Melbourne end of broken hill' anyway I haven't been in there since then they're always crowded and see the building was the old oceanic restaurant which was owned by the Wu's Sid and Anita they were good people, they started up a new business after moving out, Champions, and they made the best spaghetti bolognese pizza in town my brother worked there, they always had their son in there studying while they worked which isn't an Asian stereotype at all, they retired and a mate of brothers took over but he wasn't allowed in because his dad was a cop and thought my brother was a bad influence when they were younger and banned him from going over their house but see ironically his son was selling drugs anyway the business has changed hands a few more times since then and the spag bol pizza isn't a regular item and I think Sid passed away.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There's this local cafe that moved down the street to a bigger building and now they call it 'the little Melbourne end of broken hill' anyway I haven't been in there since then they're always crowded and see the building was the old oceanic restaurant which was owned by the Wu's Sid and Anita they were good people, they started up a new business after moving out, Champions, and they made the best spaghetti bolognese pizza in town my brother worked there, they always had their son in there studying while they worked which isn't an Asian stereotype at all, they retired and a mate of brothers took over but he wasn't allowed in because his dad was a cop and thought my brother was a bad influence when they were younger and banned him from going over their house but see ironically his son was selling drugs anyway the business has changed hands a few more times since then and the spag bol pizza isn't a regular item and I think Sid passed away.

Take a breath Edgie.

So the cop who stoned a wombat to death got off. Police investigating police always a good one. But yeh, he is allowed to kill a wombat to eat. Going to assume he didnt eat it. And not enough evidence for a conviction, except total footage of the whole thing.

So the cop who stoned a wombat to death got off. Police investigating police always a good one. But yeh, he is allowed to kill a wombat to eat. Going to assume he didnt eat it. And not enough evidence for a conviction, except total footage of the whole thing.

Don't worry, that's just what Aboriginal people do, apparently ...

In a statement today, Commissioner Stevens said the investigators established that as a "traditional Aboriginal man", he had an "appropriate permit to hunt wombats for food".

"Whilst distressing to many who viewed the video, it has been established that the senior community constable's actions were not inconsistent with traditional hunting practices," he said.

"I have been advised that the wombat in the video was killed and eaten.

Here's a course I'm doing soon :D

Brauche: The Gateway to Medieval, Renaissance, and Classical Magic

This six week class will examine Pennsylvania folk magic as an example of the survival of Classical, Medieval, and Renaissance magical practices into the modern era. Particular emphasis will be placed on brauche, or ‘pow-wow’ as it is more commonly known. Practical fundamentals as well as more philosophical aspects not usually found in many lineages will be explained. This makes brauche more than a simple set of spells and charms but a complete system of magical philosophy and practice within the Christian European traditions. Magic for healing, protection, binding, dreaming, and communication with various spiritual beings are the focus. Comparisons to English Cunning Work, Slavic folk practices, and other traditions will be given when suitable. While addressing the topics in a very clear and practical manner, this is a very high level course of instruction. Think of it as a ‘magical boot camp.

Topics will include:

· The Magical World View of the Medieval and Renaissance worlds: Cosmology as the Alpha and Omega

· Ritual Purification and Protection: Making Prayer Cloths, Brauche Bags, Protection Cords, Amulet of Protection, Anointing with Oil and Purification with Fire and Water

· Tools of the Trade: Magical Knives: Black and White Handles, Braucher’s Serpent Cane

· Setting the Boundaries: Magical Circles and Crossroads – Chalk, Salt, and String; and Altars of Wood and Stone

· Magical Use of Scripture and Psalms, Novena’s, Extended Prayers, Fundamentals of Charms

· Trance Work: The Gateway to Initiation

· Saints, Necromancy, and Communicating with the Dead

· Signs, Symbols and Sigils in Folk Magic: Keeping it Traditional and Why It Can Look Like Chaos Magic

· Introduction to the 72 Angels of the Shemhamaphoresch and How to Use it in Practice.

· Introduction to the Three Books of Agrippa and the 6th and 7th Books of Moses

Guess I'm going to hell, Izzy :p
If they tie you naked to a tree and play the Richmond club song, gtfo.

Don't worry, that's just what Aboriginal people do, apparently ...

In a statement today, Commissioner Stevens said the investigators established that as a "traditional Aboriginal man", he had an "appropriate permit to hunt wombats for food".

"Whilst distressing to many who viewed the video, it has been established that the senior community constable's actions were not inconsistent with traditional hunting practices," he said.

"I have been advised that the wombat in the video was killed and eaten.

Yes I believe laughing, giving the thumbs up, and sharing a video to social media is very consistent with traditional aboriginal practice.

10 October

Prime Minister Scott Morrison will recruit star power to encourage young Australians to take up trades. Reality television personality Scott Cam was named the nation's first Careers Ambassador and will be tasked with highlighting how practical and technical training can lead to high-paying and fulfilling jobs.

Will Scott be pointing how getting a trade and then speaking a bit of positive s**t will land you a gig getting paid $345k + GST (I'm sure his pty ltd company is invoicing the government) for 15 months work??

Paul Hogan and John Cornell sold Australia to the world for free, Scott Cam speaking a bit of s**t raking it in. Sure he should get a fee, but hard to justify that much.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back