Universal Love TRTT Part 9: Eat my ass you absolute man child

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Speaking of climate change, you'd think that China reducing the entire world's emissions of CO2 by 6% due to their shutdown would have an impact.

But it hasn't. The global CO2 level is higher than it was this time last year.

That's why zero emissions isn't the solution, because it's not going to solve s**t.

QED.

Speaking of climate change, you'd think that China reducing the entire world's emissions of CO2 by 6% due to their shutdown would have an impact.

That's why zero emissions isn't the solution, because it's not going to solve s**t.

QED.
Didn't you hear. This February has been freezing

Instant impact

QAB

7910189bf1473ff6338c5aa0834a2a2e138e863c.gifv

QED.

Gee, I wonder why global atmospheric CO2 would be higher this time than last year?

Could it be another years worth of pumping s**t into the atmosphere, while the coronavirus has only popped up in the last couple of months?

Nah. SURELY NOT

Gee, I wonder why global atmospheric CO2 would be higher this time than last year?

Could it be another years worth of pumping s**t into the atmosphere, while the coronavirus has only popped up in the last couple of months?

Nah. SURELY NOT
Perhaps record breaking bushfires pumping out so much smoke it traversed the globe?

I am not sure that smart and Donald Trump belong in the same sentence!

True enough.
However you probably don't need to be that smart to debate Bernie.
God love a duck, the Democrats have the most woeful list of candidates imaginable.
Donny must be sitting back thinking "I can win this with my eyes closed".

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We bought a coffee machine before Christmas and we’ve been breaking it in trying different beans varying degrees of coarseness with the beans etc and I think over the last month we have perfected it.

I said to Ms D this morning with all the fullness of my heart

Thats damn fine coffee

we are a happy family.

True enough.
However you probably don't need to be that smart to debate Bernie.
God love a duck, the Democrats have the most woeful list of candidates imaginable.
Donny must be sitting back thinking "I can win this with my eyes closed".

Definitely agree. You would have thought the Democrats would have learnt from years past. I like Warren, but she would not appeal to the majority though.

Definitely agree. You would have thought the Democrats would have learnt from years past. I like Warren, but she would not appeal to the majority though.

Learning from years past is exactly why they should nominate Sanders. Trump showed that people are sick to death of centrist establishment candidates.

QED.

I'll assume you forgot your sarcasm emoji..

It’s the economy stupid.

“Further spooking the stock market, Goldman Sachs claimed that the epidemic could cost Trump reelection in November”

Goldman Sachs is interested in one thing: Goldman Sachs.

All the people selling stock right now are dumb money retail investors in a panic that are following the institute traders that bought a high volume of stock over the past few weeks and then short sold against it all at once, which drove the markets down.

They haven’t actually sold anything because it takes three days to settle a trade.

This is how investment banks make money and why you never take their “free” research at face value - create fear, create opportunities.

There will come a time when greed takes over and retail investors pile back in. I mean, Apple was trading at $328 US a week ago. It’s now around $273. And on what? Is Apple going out of business? Nope. Do people not want to buy their stuff anymore? Nope.

It’s down $55 because people are irrational when they are losing money and most retail traders don’t understand the concept of margin and leverage. Instead of having a daily stop loss and saying “Okay, it fell 4% in a day, I’m bailing out tomorrow no matter what”, coupled with only using 40% of their margin, they instead use all their margin up because they want to “get rich quick” and subsequently their broker rings them up for more money (margin call) when the stock falls even 2x standard deviation and the decision to pull out gets made for them because they’ve lost all their money.

That’s what is driving this. Fear and stupidity.

P.S For anyone thinking they can pick the bottom, it’s like trying to catch a falling knife, so you’re better off waiting until greed is the primary emotion driving the markets again. Fun fact: the low point of the S&P 500 during the GFC was 666.

We bought a coffee machine before Christmas and we’ve been breaking it in trying different beans varying degrees of coarseness with the beans etc and I think over the last month we have perfected it.

I said to Ms D this morning with all the fullness of my heart

Thats damn fine coffee

we are a happy family.

Eddie Clooney

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back