Paul Roos Lg. Ultimate Footy Dynasty league 2017 - Paul Roos Cup

list size

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is deadset going to take forever haha. 35 days until round 1... We need 18 picks completed per day to make this happen... Day 1 only notched up 25 (surely seen as the most exciting day of all too so I'd imagine this slows down).

^^ Just food for thought there.

Also, is there a place on UF that shows your current line-up?

This is deadset going to take forever haha. 35 days until round 1... We need 18 picks completed per day to make this happen... Day 1 only notched up 25 (surely seen as the most exciting day of all too so I'd imagine this slows down).

I think we will get in done in just under 3 weeks ;)

Speed wise we're going fine. We still have over a month and I'll be reducing the draft time if needed to make sure we finish in time. Was always going to be a long draft 1st up. And yeah if you choose automatic if ranks it will pick the guy at the top of your pre draft ranks. Just make sure smart autopick is off.

Yes. Click my team then click draft results and it will all the teams lineups so far.

Getting interesting now, starting to have to guess whether guys you want are going to slide and be available at a later pick.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Agree, plans could go perfectly or be completely ruined

Striker you just sniped me again. I knew this was going to be a problem you drafting ahead of me
:D

Too good to resist Hunter at that spot.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It is relevant, in that was the difference between going 1st or 2nd round and going the 5th or 6th.. hoping I could have got Lycett as well though
I was thinking it'd drop him down to the 10th at least.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back