Leagues Ultimate Footy - Keeper Dynasty League

Remove this Banner Ad

How would we run the draft for the extra numbers? Just keep going with the current ladder order or after our squads of 40 are filled do we revert to a snake order like the original draft to add to our squads

At present squads are 40, but with retirements and delistings, most squads are now a couple short of 40, so this year it would be best to keep maximum number of keepers at 35. We can increase squad size to 45 this year and move to 40 keepers next year.
For this year's draft to keep teams as equal as possible, we should draft in reverse ladder order until all teams have 40 players (keeping in mind that some coaches will start the draft with less than 35 keepers) and then we all recruit our 5 additional players also in reverse ladder order.
How does this sound?

Good to see 6 coaches have returned this year so far - we will give the remaining 6 a couple of weeks to re-enter before we seek replacements. In the mean time, don't forget to nominate up to 35 keepers from your squads.

We now have 9 out of 12 returning coaches for our 3rd year.

There may be a couple of vacancies in this keeper league - will know for sure in another week and a half. Any prospective new coaches please register your interest here to be given first options to participate.

We now have 9 out of 12 returning coaches for our 3rd year.

There may be a couple of vacancies in this keeper league - will know for sure in another week and a half. Any prospective new coaches please register your interest here to be given first options to participate.

I’m keen to get involved mate, I’m in a couple other dynasty leagues so already have the gist of it.

Ok, time is up for returning coaches. We have 9 returned out of 12 plus 1 new coach in Matthew (Jelstars FC) , so I am now opening up the remaining 2 teams for interested coaches in this thread initially, and if necessary to the public in UF later tomorrow (so get in quick :)). Click on link below or code number 915242

Invitation code is: Join my Ultimate Footy League, Keeper Dynasty League

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ok, time is up for returning coaches. We have 9 returned out of 12 plus 1 new coach in Matthew (Jelstars FC) , so I am now opening up the remaining 2 teams for interested coaches in this thread initially, and if necessary to the public in UF later tomorrow (so get in quick :)). Click on link below or code number 915242

Invitation code is: Join my Ultimate Footy League, Keeper Dynasty League

I joined too mate, any chance you can show me the two lists still available so I can pick which one I’d prefer?

I joined too mate, any chance you can show me the two lists still available so I can pick which one I’d prefer?
I don't have access to the remaining 2 teams until they are allocated to coaches. I have now allocated, by random, Cittagazze Martens team to Daniel's Team and BOG BRWB team to creamPIES. Previously I allocated Hish's Team to Jelstars PC.

All 3 new coaches can now nominate their keepers by going to Draft Tab / Nominate Keepers. (You can also see who other coaches have elected to keep by going to View Keeper Selections). Coaches can nominate up to a maximum of 35 keepers from the 40 on their list - you may not have 40 though as retired players etc no longer appear in Nominate Keepers Screen.

I will finalise participants once keeper selections are nominated. This will enable me to then to go in and edit draft selection order. Draft selection order will be in Reverse Ladder Order from last year for first 5 rounds, then also in Reverse Ladder Order for coaches keeping less than 35 keepers until all sides have 40 in squad. We will then have another 5 rounds (still in Reverse Ladder Order) so that each coach finishes with a squad of 45. With Covid threat likely to affect team selections a bit, we thought the squad increase would give coaches a few more options each week. Draft is earmarked for Saturday 5th March at 7.30pm (AEDT), but you are able to set your draft list hopefuls in advance. By using Reverse Ladder Order, it is envisaged that the league will remain as equal as possible. Hope that makes sense.
Weekly selections will remain at 5 Backs, 7 Centres, 5 Forwards, 1 Ruck and 2 Utilities with 5 emergencies (1 for each position).

Best of luck to All

Thanks Northern Dogs I'm assuming this team finished at the bottom, because the players dont look great for the short term. When can we trade because I'm in desperate need of a half decent forward....
Hi Drew23 . I assume you're Daniel's Team? If so, your team finished 2nd bottom last year (sorry!). You can start suggesting trades anytime now by using this thread to PM coaches. I'll update the list of coaches with bigfooty user names tomorrow, as last year's list is on a previous page. I'll then update agreed trades and draft picks when all keeper nominations are finalised. Does that sound ok?

Hi Drew23 . I assume you're Daniel's Team? If so, your team finished 2nd bottom last year (sorry!). You can start suggesting trades anytime now by using this thread to PM coaches. I'll update the list of coaches with bigfooty user names tomorrow, as last year's list is on a previous page. I'll then update agreed trades and draft picks when all keeper nominations are finalised. Does that sound ok?
Thanks, we will be taking the path of a full rebuild, open to offers for any player. We have some elite players in neale, Parker, dangerfield, boak, gunston, Ryder and many others.

Looking for high draft picks and promising young players in any position.

Pm me to discuss trades

Our list of coaches for 2022, with their Big Footy name (to make it easy to keep in contact with each other re: trades etc) is detailed below. After the draft, trades of players can be proposed in UF, but we have a small window available here for trades that involves players and / or current year draft picks. List below is in reverse ladder order from last year, and so will be the intended draft order for topping up your squads this year.

Deadly Dunkleys (Gareth) Deadly Dunkley
Daniel's Team (Daniel) Drew23
creamPIES (Dylan) creamPIES
JelstarsFC (Matthew) Matthew Jelley
Beenleigh Lions (Darren) ??
Northcote Turtles (Sam) Geary Is GOAT
Enormohead (Brent) barnabyjones
Where's Willie? (Mitchell) Cooked Libbas
Westside Wranglers (Simon) Southern Aurora
King Ding a Ling (Peter) Elite Pete
Lolern Bullfrogs (Zim) Zim^zuM
Northern Dogs (Greg) Northern Dogs

Note that any trades between coaches must have agreement between both parties (either in this thread or as a post in Ultimate Footy).

How does the list numbers work if you make a trade for a draft pick? EG we are forced to delist 5 (I have payers im delisting I want to keep but if I make this deal eg Trade in John Citizen for pick 35 would you then need to delist another player to fit him in?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back