VFL VFL Round 2 v Brisbane, Friday March 29 12:05pm @ Brighton Homes Arena.

Remove this Banner Ad

It’ll be an interesting team to watch if we stay injury free and Steene, Krueger and Eyre are playing. Some height in the team will make some difference.
Steene next game from concussion protocol. Then the hamstring boys so who knows. Freddy soon the Eyre.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think Richards is one of the quietest, most humble yet talented performers. You can see why Fly likes him.

Alot to like in the VFL. The performance of Richards is eye opening with 6 goals. He was very good against Sandy the week before. That's 9 goals in 2 games.
Sullivan looks very good. 10 clearances with his 29 disposals. Really got us going in that last quarter, and was probably BOG. Harrison, Bytel, Ryan, Allen all looked good today and offered something.
We need these players to keep the pressure on the senior guys, and make sure our depth keeps improving as the season goes on.....
Carmichael, Johnson and Markov all seemed to have quiet games. I did like Carmichael's goal in the last quarter though....

Oh yeah, I forgot about that.

Didn’t Kreuger manage it last year? A miraculous feat if true.
McInnes kicked 6 goals against Frankston last year (Rd. 15 - July 2nd), and that appears to be the last time a player kicked 5 or more in a game.
Kreuger kicked 5 against Casey in Rd. 12.
Tom Wilson (ex-AFL) kicked 5 vs. Coburg in Rd. 1.

Trent Bianco kicked 5 against Essendon (Anzac Day) in 2022.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back