Opinion VICBias - Genuine Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

What was your veiw on all the Vic media driven and Vic team driven whinging about the noise of affirmation in WA?

All good? No issues about Vic whinging about alleged WA bias umpiring?

One set of rules for that and a different set of rules if the same argument when it is turned around?

Vics started whinging about crowds affecting umpiring in WA until the AFL addressed it.

However if someone says the same thing about Vic sides and the MCG its whinging?

Lol. Have a good look in the mirror.:cool:

I don't recall the AFL taking any action over so called umpiring bias towards WA clubs at games @ Optus Stadium tbh.

if a victorian team wins its the umpires.

If an interstate team wins the umpires aren't mentioned.

Bunch of *ing sooks.

I don't recall the AFL taking any action over so called umpiring bias towards WA clubs at games @ Optus Stadium tbh.
Well you weren’t watching. They sent some victorian umpires over to show us how it should be done.

Hilariously the free kick count became even MORE lopsided.

We chortled.

We guffawed.

We even hooted and cackled.

We DID NOT boo.

You have hit on a pertinent point here.

Many of you interstate club flogs want several Vic clubs to fold/merge or relocate so it gives poor battling strugglers like Freo or Port Adelaide a chance to win a flag lol

We might as well start giving non Vic clubs a 3 goal handicap start in games in Melbourne if it makes you non Victorian sooks feel better about yourselves :)

Baaahaaahaaaa. Take the brown paper bag off your head mate.

When was the last time your struggling club even made finals?

Just think with less Vic sides the Blues might make the top 8 instead of wasting 10 years. Oh, then again less Vic teams would mean more travel for Vic sides and an even fixture wouldnt it.:think:;)

Well THAT isnt going to happen is it.

Well you weren’t watching. They sent some victorian umpires over to show us how it should be done.

Hilariously the free kick count became even MORE lopsided.

We chortled.

We guffawed.

We even hooted and cackled.

We DID NOT boo.

What are you on about lol

I think this #VICBIAS nonsense is almost becoming as bad/irritations as the Cooker/Vaccination paranoid conspiracies out there.

Baaahaaahaaaa. Take the brown paper bag off your head mate.

When was the last time your struggling club even made finals?

Just think with less Vic sides the Blues might make the top 8 instead of wasting 10 years. Oh, then again less Vic teams would mean more travel for Vic sides and an even fixture wouldnt it.:think:;)

Well THAT isnt going to happen is it.

I went to Fitzroy's final game in Melbourne and I never want to see another club with generations of fans and families who loved that club for so long o

Carlton's problems and lack of modern era success were of our own making. We paid the piper for past cheating mistakes and incompetent administration.

No way to I want to see the likes of North, St Kilda, Bulldogs go under etc even if it means we have a slightly better chance of winning a flag with less clubs

Only a selfish, naraccistic football fan would think in those terms

What are you on about lol

I think this #VICBIAS nonsense is almost becoming as bad/irritations as the Cooker/Vaccination paranoid conspiracies out there.
You said that you don’t recall the afl taking any action.

I’m telling you they did.

They sent over victorian umpires to show how it should be done.

And then the free kick count got even more lopsided in our favour.

It was hilarious

I went to Fitzroy's final game in Melbourne and I never want to see another club with generations of fans and families who loved that club for so long o

Carlton's problems and lack of modern era success were of our own making. We paid the piper for past cheating mistakes and incompetent administration.

No way to I want to see the likes of North, St Kilda, Bulldogs go under etc even if it means we have a slightly better chance of winning a flag with less clubs

Only a selfish, naraccistic football fan would think in those terms
See that’s the thing. The VFL ruined the wafl and the sanfl.

Absolutely crippled them to the point of unwatchability.

Now we are supposedly a national comp - when you form a national comp theres clubs that make it and clubs that become second tier.

Trouble is this cull was never made.

After last night, it's getting hard to ignore.

Under Andrew Demetriou Victorian & Interstate teams winning the "premiership" it was pretty much 50/50.
Under Gillon McLachlan is has been all Victorian sides except WC in 2018.

Have the Victorian teams been so much better under Gillon's leadership or is there more to it?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Immature response.
Hardly, a productive suggestion which are few and far between in this thread when every second post amounts to "woe is me".

Make a breakaway league with the other pee'd off clubs and see how it goes. Rest of the AFL will just keep doing our own thing

A player points out that C7 commentators BT and Brayshaw are actually poor at their job.

I dont think you will get many fans disagreeing that BT and Brayshaw have their favs that they make a song and dance about, but then dont even know who other players are.

There is a legit criticism that the big broadcasters focus more on clubs that more people care about, that is a commercial reality.

It gets peak nuffie when WA and SA fans think anytime a Melbourne based team wins it is because some ridiculous conspiracy...or that the AFL wants them too?

The AFL wants the game to make inroads in NSW and QLD, they want the Giants to win a flag, they want the Suns, Brisbane and Sydney playing in GFs.

They dont care when that three of the big4 Melbourne clubs all had droughts where for a quarter of a century they were/have been s**t.

Must admit the Port fans on here are going next level salty.

Dont know why as thay got spanked quite convincingly both away and at home. So no bias umpiring affected their results.:think:;)

Im thinking its just one of the 6 stages of grief they are going through.
Port supporters are very bitter that Victorians aren't doing enough to carry them. They feel very strongly that they are way too pathetic to stand on their own two feet.
It's difficult to fathom such a self indulgent inferiority complex.

A player points out that C7 commentators BT and Brayshaw are actually poor at their job.

I dont think you will get many fans disagreeing that BT and Brayshaw have their favs that they make a song and dance about, but then dont even know who other players are.

There is a legit criticism that the big broadcasters focus more on clubs that more people care about, that is a commercial reality.

It gets peak nuffie when WA and SA fans think anytime a Melbourne based team wins it is because some ridiculous conspiracy...or that the AFL wants them too?

The AFL wants the game to make inroads in NSW and QLD, they want the Giants to win a flag, they want the Suns, Brisbane and Sydney playing in GFs.

They dont care when that three of the big4 Melbourne clubs all had droughts where for a quarter of a century they were/have been s**t.
They don’t care?

Well except for the rc!!

if a victorian team wins its the umpires.

If an interstate team wins the umpires aren't mentioned.

Bunch of *ing sooks.

Maynard wasn’t blocked then?
Can you please point me to the posts where you've whinged endlessly about the treatment that Richmond has had at the hands of the umpires since 2016?

Port supporters are very bitter that Victorians aren't doing enough to carry them. They feel very strongly that they are way too pathetic to stand on their own two feet.
It's difficult to fathom such a self indulgent inferiority complex.
Port supporters battling to adjust, they were once a big fish in a small pond...and they were happy that they beat up minnows to claim SA premierships.

Moving out of their lil pond, now just a meh club that nobody really cares about and IT ISNT FAIR.

Can you please point me to the posts where you've whinged endlessly about the treatment that Richmond has had at the hands of the umpires since 2016?
Im not much of an umpire whinger mate.

You can go through countless threads with me telling people to stfu and open their other eye about the umpiring including last nights game day thread.

The only granny I’ve ever thought it was really off was 2016. If you remember even the afl acknowledged that one was a stinker.

Good to see everyone enjoyed tonight's game. :rolleyes:

A 1 point thriller in front of 98,000 at the MCG. It doesn't get much better.
As a neutral who was there tonight and barracking for the Giants, I loved every second of it.

Some of you ladies need to find another hobby. AFL footy clearly brings you no enjoyment.
Nobody is forcing you to watch this corrupt, rigged, Vic-biased pantomime

Go find something else to do instead of sooking like big babies. Seriously. Stop watching. Go find yourselves other outlets which can hopefully bring some peace and happiness into your miserable lives.
No no, that's not how it works.

• Vic comp is vic centred, and I will complain perpetually about it.
  • But I must follow my new club created solely for the purposes of competing in this club competition
  • I don't care if it's a club comp, must beat vic, coz vic is evil, so my club is representing my state to defeat the vic clubs state of origin style.
  • I don't care about my previous club in my previous state league coz this is more important.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back