Toast Welcome to Fremantle Neil Erasmus (pick 10 2021 AFL Draft)

Remove this Banner Ad

Needs subtitles. Can't understand a word
Vous débutez cette semaine.

Comme je l'ai dit à maintes reprises, j'aime votre ténacité, votre compétitivité et votre rythme de travail.

Ce qui m'a vraiment impressionné au cours des trois à quatre dernières semaines, c'est cette volonté d'amélioration.

Vous méritez vraiment cette opportunité.

Je suis vraiment excité pour toi.

Don't say I don't do anything for you...

Vous débutez cette semaine.

Comme je l'ai dit à maintes reprises, j'aime votre ténacité, votre compétitivité et votre rythme de travail.

Ce qui m'a vraiment impressionné au cours des trois à quatre dernières semaines, c'est cette volonté d'amélioration.

Vous méritez vraiment cette opportunité.

Je suis vraiment excité pour toi.

Don't say I don't do anything for you...
Love your work WtG. Did not know you were fluent in Italian as well!

Good luck on your debut Ras, hope you're in the gator-aid shower waterfalls of paradise at the end with your head tilted towards the heavens belting out some rollers and rockers

Best of luck my Buddy. I’ve rated you since before your draft year. Hope you dominate mate.

Then not to sound too desperate, I hope you stay.

Fremantle boss Simon Garlick backs Dockers debutant Neil Erasmus to take western derby debut in his stride

Fremantle CEO Simon Garlick has backed Neil Erasmus to not only take a western derby debut in his stride but also to be the long term replacement for the departed Adam Cerra.

Speaking on ABC Radio Sportstalk, Garlick also said he had queried the AFL on why Fremantle had been denied the right to wear their purple home jumper in Sunday’s western derby against the Eagles when Port Adelaide and Adelaide had worn jumpers he labelled “more similar” in Friday night’s Showdown.

“It is a minor thing in the scheme of things but we are very much committed to it (wearing purple). Right from 1995 when we started in the competition it has been something that has been associated with us so we are looking to do it as often as we can.”

‘It is safe to say I will ask the question and try to get a response at some point in time but it is a minor issue. It clearly won’t impact performance at all but it is something we will keep pursuing,” he said.

Erasmus, he said, was a player with the right make-up to perform first up in a big game.

“When you do the work on what sort of players are coming into your club he is going to be someone who is just going to take it in his stride,” he said. “It is a big occasion, he knows that. He will be choc full of confidence and he will be working through the game just as he would any other.”

Garlick said the loss of Cerra, who was traded to Carlton at the end of the 2021 season, would leave a hole in the short term and the Dockers faced some issues with the absences of Nat Fyfe and David Mundy but he backed Erasmus to eventually fill Cerra’s shoes.

“If you are looking at it we have replaced Adam, if you are looking at it like for like with Neil Erasmus who is a young player playing his first game on the weekend. We understand that Adam was going to be a bit of a hole for us for a period of time but we are pretty confident in the likes of Brayshaw, Serong and Erasmus coming through in time,” he said.

He said the Dockers were bitterly disappointed with their performance against St Kilda last weekend but the team had fielded the second youngest team in the AFL over the opening two rounds and the absences of Fyfe, Mundy, Matt Taberner and Sean Darcy had been significant.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We just need to get rid of his giant gang of silver spoon dickhead mates.

That is the best bit. I love a loud obnoxious raucous crowd. We are Freo!

Silver spoon? How would you know, heaps of low to middle income earners make sacrifices to send their kids to high end schools in a hope to give their kids a start they never had.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back