Player Watch Welcome to Hawthorn, Denver Grainger-Barras

Remove this Banner Ad

He posted a picture of himself looking goofy in two pictures and said that "these pictures prove he doesn't know how to play football" or something along those lines.
Yeah, that tweet is still there (see above)

There was another one, now deleted, but it was so inconspicuous I really can't remember what it said. Certainly not controversial..to me anyway

Them's fightin' words, mister...
It's just that you answered without saying anything... I immediately wondered who else does that sort of thing.

Reporter: Mr Morrison, thanks for being here, how are you?
ScoMo: That's a very good question and it deserves a very good answer, not to put too fine a point on it, having said that, let me say this.

It's just that you answered without saying anything... I immediately wondered who else does that sort of thing.

Reporter: Mr Morrison, thanks for being here, how are you?
ScoMo: That's a very good question and it deserves a very good answer, not to put too fine a point on it, having said that, let me say this.
Well, no...I answered with info directly relevant to your thought that he may have criticised the umpiring.

I can't remember the specifics, but it wasn't anything controversial like that.

So I said something of some utility, even if it wasn't exactly what you want you wanted to know. Maybe someone else can respond with DGB's exact tweet if they see fit.

Last edited:

Well, no...I answered with info directly relevant to your thought that he may have criticised the umpiring.

I can't remember the specifics, but it wasn't anything controversial like that.

So I said something of some utility, even if it wasn't exactly what you want you wanted to know. Maybe someone else can respond with DGB's exact tweet if they see fit.
I know, I know, it's all good, was just making a joke that the post didn't give me any more info than I already had. But thank you for taking the time to reply.

Not only was the tackler apparently not sighted, he wasn’t cited either. Lucky sh!te-head.
The head is sacred and we need to stamp out concussions ...yet .......
A1xE.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Still fuming that our players are fair game for dangerous tackles resulting in concussion or injury. Especially the young players. Yet there are no repercussions.

That is a DDT almost using wrestling terminology.

Dog act, the exact type pf tackle rules are supposed to protect players from.

Finlayson threw his whole weight into that, drove him into the ground head first.

Yeah, that tweet is still there (see above)

There was another one, now deleted, but it was so inconspicuous I really can't remember what it said. Certainly not controversial..to me anyway
And the culprit was everyone's favourite AFL sh*te-head, Jeremy Finlayson:

View attachment 1169053

View attachment 1169055

View attachment 1169056

View attachment 1169057

How the hell is that not worse than Worpel’s action - MRO is a joke.

I’d like to see Grainger-Barras in one of the higher jumper numbers next year. Typically most of our first round picks start off with a number in the 30 or 40s. Most of them have changed their jumper numbers during their second year.

I’d like to see Grainger-Barras in one of the higher jumper numbers next year. Typically most of our first round picks start off with a number in the 30 or 40s. Most of them have changed their jumper numbers during their second year.
IO get the feeling he's the type of player that will keep his original jumper number.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back