Player Watch Welcome to Hawthorn: Harry Morrison.

Remove this Banner Ad

Smart little player. Would love it if he found more penetration in his kicks over a couple of preseasons.

Smart little player. Would love it if he found more penetration in his kicks over a couple of preseasons.

Needs to build a bit more confidence in taking a shot also. Few times yesterday I felt he could have gone for goal and he looked for an option. My only knock on his game yesterday - and it didn’t detract from a bloody good day out.

Anyone know what his game time looks like? Seems to spend a lot of time on the pine. Imagine after a few preseasons and building a tank, he can start getting even bigger numbers and more of an impact

This year he has averaged 74.8%. Putting it into context, Hendo 76.8%, Shiels 79.6%, Worps 71.5%, Miles 79.1%...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Rising star nomination due, not only for this week, but for his season
Peeps on here calling for these rising stars noms, don't worry about it.
Its not
Rising star nomination due, not only for this week, but for his season

Peeps on here shouldn't really fret about Harry & to a lesser extent Worpel getting rising star noms.
I remember back in 2004 i was pushing hard for a young Brad Sewell to get a nom.
Fairly sure his career worked at pretty good.
We work on a team based ethos at HFC.
So all great if TITCH gets Charlie this year but our main goal is the silverware!

Peeps on here calling for these rising stars noms, don't worry about it.
Its not

Peeps on here shouldn't really fret about Harry & to a lesser extent Worpel getting rising star noms.
I remember back in 2004 i was pushing hard for a young Brad Sewell to get a nom.
Fairly sure his career worked at pretty good.
We work on a team based ethos at HFC.
So all great if TITCH gets Charlie this year but our main goal is the silverware!

Lol I was exactly in the same boat! It became pretty obvious that Sewell didn’t have enough bells and whistles for the flog commitee deciding on the award

I’m over rising star, Cyril than burton. Btw burton was way more influential than McGrath on Saturday but what would we know....

Remove this Banner Ad

Back