Ultimate Glory Welcome to Hawthorn, Jaeger O'Meara

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think Jaeger will never be a 30+ Junk accumalator. One thing that gets me so excited to see what he can produce is hearing one recruiter say he would of been the number 1 draft pick in any draft
If we keep trending towards guys who DON'T accumulate junk stats like Cyril and co, we are going to see stat analysts say things like "I don't quite understand this, but Hawthorn had 17 disposals and kicked 23 goals.

If we keep trending towards guys who DON'T accumulate junk stats like Cyril and co, we are going to see stat analysts say things like "I don't quite understand this, but Hawthorn had 17 disposals and kicked 23 goals.

According to big footy , that has already happened. Cyril kicks 3, and the umpires kick the other 20.

WOWEEEE!

Can see why they are pissed he left!

Just goes to show even more that they don't know how to run a team.

You don't put one player up on a pedestal like that while neglecting all the others. A smarter marketing team would've involved more players to base their juniors program around so they wouldn't be left in a position like this.

Just goes to show even more that they don't know how to run a team.

You don't put one player up on a pedestal like that while neglecting all the others. A smarter marketing team would've involved more players to base their juniors program around so they wouldn't be left in a position like this.
Don't we call our kids membership Junior Rioli or similar?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can see why they are pissed he left!

Jaeger is right - those kids can keep following him now. May as well get those kids as Hawks fans being that the Suns won't exist in 10 years time.

I love seeing all these salty fans go on and on about how we get things done. I can guarantee if they got Jaeger they would be excited aswell.

Cant wait to see him show up every 17 clubs and say hey look at me and then hawthorn can say look at us if you have an unjury your team cant fix we are only just around the corner.

Heard they're making a follow up to Dumb and Dumber called Dumber and The Dumbest staring their chairman in the leading role.

Upon further review of Tony Cochrane by the film producers, the new title has been amended to The Dumbest and Dumber Still.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back