Welcome Welcome to Hawthorn - Lachie Bramble - delisted 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

This guy is what teia miles was supposed to be. Great find and bodes well when you can pick up soldiers like him and Newcombe from the VFL.

I think he has been great, has good footy sense, composure and uses the ball well even noticed he has a nice little turn of pace. pick ups like this are a massive bonus when trying to rebuild a list.

think he's gonna have to play off HB unless u like the idea of Kyle Hartigan DASHING through the wings of the MCG, ball in hand
Depends where you think he provides the best value. Also we need to find out who can possibly play through the midfield as the current setup is dysfunctional. Season is over and the focus should be on trying some different things with an eye on 2022.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Depends where you think he provides the best value. Also we need to find out who can possibly play through the midfield as the current setup is dysfunctional. Season is over and the focus should be on trying some different things with an eye on 2022.

sure, but who plays half-back then? He will have to rotate through there with someone at the very least. Howe I guess

sure, but who plays half-back then? He will have to rotate through there with someone at the very least. Howe I guess

Greaves - DGB - ???
Frost - Hartigan - ???

We essentially have two starting spots to fill, and also have others rotate through.

Maybe Morris will be given a go? TOB might get a reprieve. Howe, Phillips and Bramble will have to spend a little time there.

Absolutely desperate times indeed.

I haven't really thought it through to that detail. I'm just so frustrated with our midfield getting flogged most games and want to see something different tried. I was yelling at the TV on Saturday as the same old set-up was rolled out. It wasn't until the last qtr when the game was well and truly over that Nash was tried. Anyway I don't want to derail this thread with our midfield problems. Bramble a great pick up.

Greaves - DGB - ???
Frost - Hartigan - ???

We essentially have two starting spots to fill, and also have others rotate through.

Maybe Morris will be given a go? TOB might get a reprieve. Howe, Phillips and Bramble will have to spend a little time there.

Absolutely desperate times indeed.

just 3 weeks ago we probably had one of the deepest defenses in the league :(

Remove this Banner Ad

Back