Player Watch Welcome to Hawthorn, Tyler Brockman!

Remove this Banner Ad

There was maybe a scratch match being played, is really hard to imagine a first year player returning home over the bye and staying longer than normal since the VFL is currently suspended.
There is probably a reason, hence why nothing announced so its NQR, why would he be allowed an extra week off?

So they’re letting footballers who aren’t even playing into WA but the border is closed to everyone else?

There is probably a reason, hence why nothing announced so its NQR, why would he be allowed an extra week off?
If he’s spending time in WA because someone from his mob passed, the club may have given that special consideration.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I know it didn't matter in the end as we didn't use the sub but i hateeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Brockman being the traveling emergency and not being the sub.

He needs games, personally i would like to see them at AFL level but if the club feels otherwise he needs to be playing VFL. To take him today and not use him is just another waste of opportunity.

I know it didn't matter in the end as we didn't use the sub but i hateeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Brockman being the traveling emergency and not being the sub.

He needs games, personally i would like to see them at AFL level but if the club feels otherwise he needs to be playing VFL. To take him today and not use him is just another waste of opportunity.
It's not he got to travel with the team and prepare with the team, gets to be apart of all the briefing and tactics. More to footy than just kicking leather around.

It's not he got to travel with the team and prepare with the team, gets to be apart of all the briefing and tactics. More to footy than just kicking leather around.
Yep, but I think the point is he's losing match fitness

Yep, but I think the point is he's losing match fitness
They’d adjust his training loads to cover a fair bit of that, I’d suggest.

From what he showed in the first four games of the season, it's really strange we have not seen him back in the team the past ten games.

Not sure what's going on to be honest.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back