• Sydney

Votes: 44 3.3%
  • West Coast

Votes: 64 4.8%
  • Western Bulldogs

Votes: 5 0.4%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

We won a flag in 2018 and just added one of the best midfielders in the game. How on earth are we not in our window? this thread is just full of you trolling WC.
Stop clinging onto 2018 for your dear life. You were around the sixth best side in 2019 and one midfielder minus your second best forward is not going to all of a sudden put you into premiership calculations.

Stop clinging onto 2018 for your dear life. You were around the sixth best side in 2019 and one midfielder minus your second best forward is not going to all of a sudden put you into premiership calculations.

Only an absolute clueless flog would suggest Eagles aren't in their window. Who the hell is clinging to that flag for dear life? We won it in 2018, thats a statistical fact. Theres nothing to suggest that we are about to full of a cliff, except your obvious hatred.

Stop embarrassing yourself. It's obvious you have some chip on your shoulder about WC on this thread.

Only an absolute clueless flog would suggest Eagles aren't in their window. Who the hell is clinging to that flag for dear life? We won it in 2018, thats a statistical fact. Theres nothing to suggest that we are about to full of a cliff, except your obvious hatred.

Stop embarrassing yourself. It's obvious you have some chip on your shoulder about WC on this thread.
Finishing first then finishing 5th doesn’t exactly suggest you’re on the up. You guys remind me a lot of Collingwood supporters this time last year. So much blind optimism but you can’t see the obvious issues in your squad.

Finishing first then finishing 5th doesn’t exactly suggest you’re on the up. You guys remind me a lot of Collingwood supporters this time last year. So much blind optimism but you can’t see the obvious issues in your squad.

We had a premiership hangover. And there aren't obvious issues in our squad, lol. We finished 1 game behind you for gods sake. Am i saying we will win the flag? no, but to say we aren't in our window, and then rate us as one of the least favorable lists in the comp is stupidity to any sane football fan.

Laughable. Perhaps you’re just not that good. Has that ever crossed your mind?

Perhaps you have a massive chip on your shoulder and literally no one agrees with you. Has that crossed your mind? No point talking to someone with such a grudge.

Perhaps you have a massive chip on your shoulder and literally no one agrees with you. Has that crossed your mind? Done talking to you, no point talking to someone with such a grudge.
Just because I don’t think a side who finished fifth last season is a premiership contender doesn’t mean I have a chip on my shoulder. Your arrogance is sickening. We get it, you popped up one year to pinch a flag and have dropped back down the ladder. It happens. The Bulldogs did it not long ago.

Just because I don’t think a side who finished fifth last season is a premiership contender doesn’t mean I have a chip on my shoulder. Your arrogance is sickening. We get it, you popped up one year to pinch a flag and have dropped back down the ladder. It happens. The Bulldogs did it not long ago.

My arrogance? I'm not even saying they are going to win the flag, I'm just saying they aren't going to be absolute s**t house like you are saying. Do you even think before you reply?

Your ignorance is sickening. You can't even explain the obvious weaknesses to WC's side. Your just spouting crap with no evidence. It's pathetic. Stop using "we" when no one agrees with you.

Your ignorance is sickening. You can't even explain the obvious weaknesses to WC's side. Your just spouting crap with no evidence. It's pathetic. Stop using "we" when no one agrees with you.
Ummm one elite forward, shut him down and you’re cooked. A decent midfield but not elite like Richmond, GWS, Bulldogs’, etc. A very shaky backline. An elite injury prone ruck who has played a handful of games over two years. A game plan that was badly exposed in 2019.

Only thing helping you make finals is your massive HGA that rivals Geelong’s for the ridiculous leg up it gives you.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We had a premiership hangover. And there aren't obvious issues in our squad, lol. We finished 1 game behind you for gods sake. Am i saying we will win the flag? no, but to say we aren't in our window, and then rate us as one of the least favorable lists in the comp is stupidity to any sane football fan.
giphy (10).gif

Only Richmond fans would be so insecure after winning a flag that their compulsive need for validation would lead them into a thread about clubs with s**t lists. Or maybe it isnt insecurity. Maybe its habit
Nailed it, some of their supporters are so afraid of going back to the recent past of total mediocrity.

Ummm one elite forward, shut him down and you’re cooked. A decent midfield but not elite like Richmond, GWS, Bulldogs’, etc. A very shaky backline. An elite injury prone ruck who has played a handful of games over two years. A game plan that was badly exposed in 2019.

Only thing helping you make finals is your massive HGA that rivals Geelong’s for the ridiculous leg up it gives you.

You're making a dick of yourself, West Coast with Tim Kelly are real contenders and can win 2 flags in 3 years just like your mob.

On iPad using BigFooty.com mobile app

Dunkley is a possession gatherer, that's why his stat's look good, I was talking more about a player who influences a game.
He ain't no Gaff stat gatherer, Josh gets handballs out of congestion to the outside players, that is called goal assists as well as kicks a bit of goals as a mid so nice try.

Back