Analysis Whipping Boys - 2022 edition

Remove this Banner Ad

evidently he was upset that the irish boys went home... the club lost its funding for a special needs educator....

but we should take care not to disrespect someone who is a hero and a role model for many of the pie fans....
In the immortal words of Spud Murphy, it’s about “pleasure in other people’s leisure.

In the immortal words of Spud Murphy, it’s about “pleasure in other people’s leisure.

jmac you can really bring down the spirit of a bunch of whippers looking to improve the club.....there's something incongruous with you being the man who started this thread... you should really be our patron saint...

but we will hold up hope that you will see the light.....one day

jmac you can really bring down the spirit of a bunch of whippers looking to improve the club.....there's something incongruous with you being the man who started this thread... you should really be our patron saint...

but we will hold up hope that you will see the light.....one day
It is too late for me, my son.

That Noble thread is enough to make any self respecting whipper vomit.

A bunch of posters declaring their love and arguing over who liked him the earliest and who likes him the most.

I would say that this sort of crap is going to destroy the fabric of our club. But these sycophants have already torn the club's fabric to shreds.

Whip the little ginga. FFS!

That Noble thread is enough to make any self respecting whipper vomit.

A bunch of posters declaring their love and arguing over who liked him the earliest and who likes him the most.

I would say that this sort of crap is going to destroy the fabric of our club. But these sycophants have already torn the club's fabric to shreds.

Whip the little ginga. FFS!

i know what you're saying ..... like willow trees bending in the breeze..... first one way and then the other...

and I saw the ones who said that they loved him first. Evidently they were hiding in the woodwork until it was safe to come up.....side by side as they say

i know what you're saying ..... like willow trees bending in the breeze..... first one way and then the other...

and I saw the ones who said that they loved him first. Evidently they were hiding in the woodwork until it was safe to come up.....side by side as they say

I've just sworn myself off that Noble thread. It's just becoming disgusting. Some bloke who just doesn't get the beauty of whipping rangas has called for Noble to become captain. FFS.

I've just sworn myself off that Noble thread. It's just becoming disgusting. Some bloke who just doesn't get the beauty of whipping rangas has called for Noble to become captain. FFS.

You shouldnt punish yourself. At a time like this supporters should be supporting the club by sinking the boots in a whole variety of players. And we shouldnt be having threads like the Noble one undermining our love for the club. I bet it was Jmac who refloated that Noble thread..... he is leading the troops down a very bad path. Those guys are like sheep. They would be posting here in normal circumstances. I dont like how the board is travelling. It's the duty of supporters to whip the players, the coaches and the officials. its what makes the system work.

ummm i've just been made aware that I might have posted some positive stuff about noble in the noble thread.....I can only say that I was drunk at the time. I didnt know what i was doing ......but I didnt say a word to support the ranga for captain campaign

ummm i've just been made aware that I might have posted some positive stuff about noble in the noble thread.....I can only say that I was drunk at the time. I didnt know what i was doing ......but I didnt say a word to support the ranga for captain campaign

sarah solemani traitor GIF by BBC

I was drunk.... it was after a loss. I lost my head....I didnt know what I was doing.....so I threw him a few compliments. I received my punishment when i woke up with a headache and I realised what I posted. It just makes me hate the Noble more....

I guess that passes for an apology. Drunkeness being a common state on here.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

being a thread about whipping it might be appropriate to ask here....

should we start a johnny and amber thread? .... or should we just incorporate it into this one?.... maybe it would be insensitive to cast the characters of this drama into a whipping thread...

just as an aside, I havent done a lot of research on this until this morning where i was walked through all the highlights... I must admit that both of them have aged a lot worse than I have over the last 6 years. Johnny is starting to look like bert newton and amber reminds me of this middle aged physio that I went to last week.

which relates to contracts in footy....dont sign a longterm contract with someone and expect them to look the goods in 6 years time

How about Cox stops talking about his feelings of 'am I ever going to see again?' and just focuses on playing a good game of footy. Otherwise, his name will be plastered all over this thread come Sunday evening.

How about Cox stops talking about his feelings of 'am I ever going to see again?' and just focuses on playing a good game of footy. Otherwise, his name will be plastered all over this thread come Sunday evening.
I see what you did there.

i can see you're a fan of the aussie 80's band, the Angels and their hit, am i ever gonna see your face again?....

for those who are fans, they will remember the audience response which might be appropriate for mason....

i can see you're a fan of the aussie 80's band, the Angels and their hit, am i ever gonna see your face again?....

for those who are fans, they will remember the audience response which might be appropriate for mason....
or he might be humming..." we got get out of this place"

It's a real conveyor belt we've got going. You'd think Cal and Madge being out would reduce whipping opportunities - but Cox and Murphy should step into their stocks magnificently. Although Murphy plays so rarely that I fear many have forgotten how crap he is and won't give him the lashing he needs.
I really hope both perform well.
Murphy because he is of the age that can make him an integral part of the future, and Cox because the guy has toiled for a few years and does have the ability to at least give our midfield 1st use out of the centre square. If he plays ruck, then at least there is less pressure/expectation on marking up forward and kicking goals.

Cox playing 1st qtr against Doggie slash week May have at least made it more difficult for them to constantly run it out of the square

I really hope both perform well.
Murphy because he is of the age that can make him an integral part of the future, and Cox because the guy has toiled for a few years and does have the ability to at least give our midfield 1st use out of the centre square. If he plays ruck, then at least there is less pressure/expectation on marking up forward and kicking goals.

Cox playing 1st qtr against Doggie slash week May have at least made it more difficult for them to constantly run it out of the square

That's some nice sentiment.

But it's misplaced. We need them to spud it up so that we can lash the crap out of them.

That's some nice sentiment.

But it's misplaced. We need them to spud it up so that we can lash the crap out of them.

The thing that gets to me is when people roll up and start saying positive stuff about guys who have failed to meet the grade time and time again...

Now I know there's a role for these people... much like the small brown's role as a midfielder for the vfl team.... but these posters and the small brown should all start realising that they're kidding themselves....they are k i d d i n g themselves...

As an update on other matters, the madge should be ashamed of himself for failing to front up this week. I always thought he would keep trying but now we know a minor injury has cut him down...

On other note, brodie is halfway up to that shack in the nepal with the various dalai lamas in it... I wish him well but he needs to come back and face the music..

And it seems the small brown is lost. He's not playing seniors or in the vfl and evidently he's looking to a new career for next year in dwarf throwing...good luck little one.

It's a real conveyor belt we've got going. You'd think Cal and Madge being out would reduce whipping opportunities - but Cox and Murphy should step into their stocks magnificently. Although Murphy plays so rarely that I fear many have forgotten how crap he is and won't give him the lashing he needs.

I’ve forgotten what Murphy looks like. Just confirming - he plays for us? He’s another pasty one, right? I’ll have to look up his number. I’m already excited about criticising him, but I should at least get the player right.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back