@ Eagles
Rams @ Vikings

Conference Championships:
Patriots @ Steelers
Saints
@ Vikings

Super Bowl LII:
Saints @ Steelers

It's funny that despite how dominant Philly have been, no-one (besides their own fans) really believes in them to do damage in the playoffs. Playing with that chip on their shoulder might help them down the stretch
It's more the fact of them facing the best playoff QB of all time in a place he's won before at in the playoffs

It's funny that despite how dominant Philly have been, no-one (besides their own fans) really believes in them to do damage in the playoffs. Playing with that chip on their shoulder might help them down the stretch

Im a believer but there is no denying the NFC is a harder road to the Super Bowl than the AFC is.

The Vikings hosting the Super Bowl this year will make for a hell of a post season in Minneapolis if they somehow manage to jag the #1 seed in the NFC from Philly.

Imagine getting home field in every game of the playoffs plus the Super Bowl .... wow wee

Im a believer but there is no denying the NFC is a harder road to the Super Bowl than the AFC is.

The Vikings hosting the Super Bowl this year will make for a hell of a post season in Minneapolis if they somehow manage to jag the #1 seed in the NFC from Philly.

Imagine getting home field in every game of the playoffs plus the Super Bowl .... wow wee
It would be amazing but I think keenum’s a fraud.

It would be a shame if the Chargers dont make it from here, think they are probably the only team that is a legit chance of beating the Pats in the AFC.

It would be a shame if the Chargers dont make it from here, think they are probably the only team that is a legit chance of beating the Pats in the AFC.
I can’t get that game against the Jags out of my head. If that’s the stiffest competition in the AFC, the Pats are making the Super Bowl.

I can’t get that game against the Jags out of my head. If that’s the stiffest competition in the AFC, the Pats are making the Super Bowl.

Chargers are coming on strong right now, defense is really playing well and Rivers, Allen and co on offense are clicking like they haven't in ages.

If not for more special teams bloopers effecting their win/loss column earlier in the year they would be seen as a more legitimate threat right now.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This team looks like they actually want to win unlike past years

I dunno, they share a lot of the same characteristics if you ask me, such as playing down to their competition. Eg: struggling to beat Colts and GB, losing to the Bears, smashed by the Jags.

I kind of had the opposite view from my reading of various sites - no one knows what a perennial disappointment the Eagles are better than Eagles fans. We are particularly aware of what a playoff disappointment we've been in our last few tilts.

We - as in Eagles fans - seem more pessimistic than the general NFL-supporting populous from what I've seen. Especially this season. Any one of the Rams, Vikings, Saints, and possibly even the Panthers could roll us on the right day. The Falcons are looming as extremely dangerous to everyone in the NFC. And if the Packers can somehow scrape in with Rodgers returning in week 16 or 17 in time for playoffs, they'd be among the NFC favourites I think.

AFC
New England Patriots 13-3
Pittsburgh Steelers 12-4
Jacksonville Jaguars 11-5
Oakland Raiders 9-7
Tennessee Titans 11-5
Baltimore Ravens 11-5
-------------------------------
7. San Diego Chargers 9-7
Buffalo Bills 8-8

NFC
Philadelphia Eagles 13-3
Atlanta Falcons 12-4
Minnesota Vikings 11-5
Seattle Seahawks 11-5
Los Angeles Rams 11-5
New Orleans Saints 11-5
--------------------------------
Carolina Panthers 11-5
Detroit Lions 10-6

Wild Card Round
Ravens
@ Jaguars
Titans @ Raiders
Saints
@ Vikings
Rams @ Seahawks

Divisional Round

Ravens @ Patriots
Raiders @ Steelers
Saints @ Eagles
Seahawks @ Falcons

Conference Championships

Steelers @ Patriots
Falcons @ Eagles

Super Bowl LII

Eagles vs Patriots

LA Rams vs LA Chargers

I don't need all those lines of seeds and their season records.

Go to Sportsbet and thank me later.

It would be a fun to watch, but for a bandwagon city like LA to have both Super Bowl representatives, it would make me throw up.

SD and SL fans should come together and riot in LA.

It would be a fun to watch, but for a bandwagon city like LA to have both Super Bowl representatives, it would make me throw up.

SD and SL fans should come together and riot in LA.
SD is a hop skip and jump from LA. Boycotting SD fans will forgive and make the trek in time. Shame about SD and STL not having teams, but there are a lot of cities that also deserve teams, but only 32 franchises :(

LA Rams vs LA Chargers

I don't need all those lines of seeds and their season records.

Go to Sportsbet and thank me later.
Excuse me
But until it's mathematically impossible for the jets to make it, you can keep your mouth shut.

SD is a hop skip and jump from LA. Boycotting SD fans will forgive and make the trek in time. Shame about SD and STL not having teams, but there are a lot of cities that also deserve teams, but only 32 franchises :(

I kind of had the opposite view from my reading of various sites - no one knows what a perennial disappointment the Eagles are better than Eagles fans. We are particularly aware of what a playoff disappointment we've been in our last few tilts.

We - as in Eagles fans - seem more pessimistic than the general NFL-supporting populous from what I've seen. Especially this season. Any one of the Rams, Vikings, Saints, and possibly even the Panthers could roll us on the right day. The Falcons are looming as extremely dangerous to everyone in the NFC. And if the Packers can somehow scrape in with Rodgers returning in week 16 or 17 in time for playoffs, they'd be among the NFC favourites I think.
Well you might be the 2017 Tigers!!

Seattle can also roll you on the right day.;)

Nothing surprising but it’s really the good QBs rising to the top as for who can win it all.

Look at AFC...Brady, Big Ben, Rivers. That’s why Jags and Titans won’t go far in playoffs.

NFC same story... Brees, Wentz, Goff, Wilson especially now he has a Brown protecting his blindside.

Keenum is playing like a very good QB, who knows if he’ll stand up in playoffs. I have my doubts. Same with Teddy “small hands”

Rodgers comes back soon then they’re a big danger.

That’s why you can’t write off Falcons....and why you can write off the Panthers!

edit: And the Chiefs for that matter.

Last edited:
Nothing surprising but it’s really the good QBs rising to the top as for who can win it all.

Look at AFC...Brady, Big Ben, Rivers. That’s why Jags and Titans won’t go far in playoffs.

NFC same story... Brees, Wentz, Goff, Wilson especially now he has a Brown protecting his blindside.

Keenum is playing like a very good QB, who knows if he’ll stand up in playoffs. I have my doubts. Same with Teddy “small hands”

Rodgers comes back soon then they’re a big danger.

That’s why you can’t write off Falcons....and why you can write off the Panthers!

edit: And the Chiefs for that matter.
Notice you classify Goff a really good qb and not include Carr ;)

As always you're a year or two behind the GG curve :cool:

Notice you classify Goff a really good qb and not include Carr ;)

As always you're a year or two behind the GG curve :cool:

Goff is going to be very good, but if the two of them changed teams, who do you think would have had better season?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back