Your most hated teams of 2011

Remove this Banner Ad

West/Gold Coast/Adelaide/Freo - Port - Brisbane - Essendon - Carlton

Hate the McFootball Franchises - Port bunch of povos - Brisbane just one word, Voss - Essendon Supporters full of shit - Carlton see Essendon.

Don't like Collingwood but you have to give them credit they have led the way and are miles in front of the rest now.
North are slowly getting to the list of hated but it's mainly their supporters and the coach.
Richmond are too damaged to hate.

The same Judd who regularly missed his target by 15m in the warm-up prior to the Round 21 game, then moved himself onto Chapman in the last term of the same game, and only had 3 touches while Chappy helped himself to a lazy dozen? That Judd? :p

Show some respect Wints. You're failing to take into account "how he went about it".

It's not Hawthorn fans overrating their own, it's opposition supporters and the media. Hawthorn fans aren't that bad in general.

Collingwood fans however, overrate their own more than anyone. According to most Collingwood posters 2011 is a sure thing and already in the bag. Just a shame nobody outside of Collingwood actually rates Collingwood in the same regard hey :thumbsu:

Wow. Now I have truly seen it all. Cannot think of anything I disagree more with.

Yes and i'll never forget 4 Carlton supporting 17 year olds who bullied a richmond supporter into crying at rd 1 2010.... he was 5 years old. They waited for him to come out of the toilets at half time to continue taking his beanie from him while he sobbed, his Blues supporting Dad thought it was funny.

It could end up well, let's hope the kid grows up big and strong and in time beats the living shit out of every smartass 17-year-old Carlton supporter he encounters.

It could end up well, let's hope the kid grows up big and strong and in time beats the living shit out of every smartass 17-year-old Carlton supporter he encounters.

I hate Collingwood cause most of ther supporters are putrid,immature,borderline peodofilia,and shit me to tears when i see black and white...
Essendon and north not far behind followed closely by hawthorn as clarkson is a midget and kennett should have been drowned at birth.

I hate Collingwood cause most of ther supporters are putrid,immature,borderline peodofilia,and shit me to tears when i see black and white...
Essendon and north not far behind followed closely by hawthorn as clarkson is a midget and kennett should have been drowned at birth.

Perhaps he should grow a brain tumour instead?

Grow the **** up you infantile smegma infection.

Just brainless shit.

How tastefull - NOT! That isnt a joking matter from anyone let alone a melbourne supporter! :mad:

Moving right along. I use to hate collingwood...now I just hate their supporters.

I dislike both Adelaide teams mainly due to the fact the SA media is so up their backsides they can see their behind

I don't like Jeff, but what kind of person says that about somebody else. It's like those knobs in the other thread saying "Hinch should hurry up and die". It's just disgusting.

You disgust me.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Historically, the Hawks used to be my number one 'hate club' (and Leigh Matthews the number one hated player) from the end of the 70s and the 80s (hell), but since the 90s after we turned the tables, I just enjoy the rivalry. :thumbsu:

Never liked the Saints - no players or style of play or success to attract me - and their recent spate of success is just cause to turn it into hate. :p

Weagles. The smugness of their supporters and the perception that, even with Freo in the comp, that everyone in Perth supports them. The departure of Judd and Cousins has thankfully taken the air out of their sails, but the arrogance is merely dormant, I'm sure.

Melbourne. A 'nothing team' ever since I started following the footy in the mid 70s. A team whose current claim to fame comes from tanking or being putrid (take your pick). Unfathomable. Hate growing.

Collingwood. Eddie gives the Pies a huge advantage in the hate stakes.

Bulldogs - Hall and Eade have turned them from one-time 'brothers' to outcasts.

I have the usual dislikes but the real group and individuals or select club I really don't like is the AFL front men.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rAaWvVFERVA

Good point. I reckon the 'whinging' that seems to be currently evoking Hate towards North supporters could well be eradicated if we fully accepted we're living in a dictatorship, not an automonous collective.

By no way is this a personal attack on teams I and others will name but who are you going to hate the most throughout the 2011 season.

Here are my contenders:

Essendon: The hype around their coaching staff and arrogance that they are going to be good by some of their fans has made me loathe them and wish they lose every game.

Brisbane: As a club they decided to go a different way for 2010 image and playing wise, its the worst decision they have ever made and it was obvious from the start, I hope they lose every game as punishment

Bummers , because of all the shyte going on about the savior etc, can't f%*ing stand the crap

As far as hated goes there's always that rivalry with fremantle for eagles supporters :thumbsu:

After that i generally rate clubs by their players and who i ike watching (which changes on players drafted etc)

If any of these teams play each other i will never watch
Brisbane
Port
North melbourne
Sydney
Collingwood
Adelaide

A port adelaide vs kangaroos game being the worst.

Favourite teams (excluding west coast):
Saints
Tigers
Gold Coast (young WA talent)

The rest is all in between teams whom i will gladly watch vs each other or one of my favourite teams and will toss up watching them vs. a lesser exciting team.

If any of these teams play each other i will never watch
Brisbane
Port
North melbourne
Sydney
Collingwood
Adelaide
You would have missed some beauties over the course. Some of the early 00s games between Brisbane and Port including 2-3 draws, Port and Roos have played some good ones, particularly when Pagan was still coaching (althoug more recently, some one-sided ones), all the SA 'Showdowns'. No doubt Pies, Crows and Swans supporters can add...

You would have missed some beauties over the course. Some of the early 00s games between Brisbane and Port including 2-3 draws, Port and Roos have played some good ones, particularly when Pagan was still coaching (althoug more recently, some one-sided ones), all the SA 'Showdowns'. No doubt Pies, Crows and Swans supporters can add...
Yeah i'm aware i miss a lot of games but just something about the two teams i've never liked. I know what it is with port, i don't like the players, i'm not quite sure why kangaroos dont excite me.

I will have the games on in the background if they're on but i never would go out of my way to see one whereas essendon vs. carlton may hold off some errands for a half or so to watch them play.

Most hated team = Collingwood. However, all my dealings with their supporters have been great. I've not met one I don't like.

Most hated supporter base = Essendon. They really are the muppets of the AFL supporter base and seem to always think this year will be theirs. Last year the football media started following the hype at first, but quickly jumped ship when it was sure they couldn't make the finals with their gameplan (or lack of it). I'll believe it all when I see it. And no, preseason means nothing.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back