Jack Watts

Remove this Banner Ad

Thanks for that, my ignore list is now 50% Hawthorn supporters.
I've only got 3 people on ignore and 2 are Hawthorn supporters...the other is the good Doctor

Even the most one eyed melbourne supporter would have lost hope in him at one time or another
He has soft actions on the field but mentally to keep fronting up with a smile he must be a strong willed bloke

Not true!

I thought Tyson had a good game, but he'd be third-best on ground with Watts and Gawn ahead. If Watts doesn't get 3 votes for this game I'll be pretty miffed.

Agree with this, sometimes I think they forget to consider best on grind during the game, then just pick the top players on the stat sheet. Jack Watts had a great game, looked so composed
Does some mean work up in the clubs

Not true!

Your a more patient man than me then mate .. I think id lost all hope at one point or another
He deserves plenty of credit for his turn around, he's probably gonna be the last number 1 pick to ever go through as much as he has

Enough to notice that he's still a cat. Not all players are hard though so don't take it personally, champ.
I really don't get the reason for this sort of post. Watts has been fantastic this season and to post this sort of rubbish just shows you clearly have no idea, and are a sad, bitter person.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Highly skilled, good decision maker, high football IQ....

Good to see he is finally starting to show something. He will never reach expectations but could become a good consistent best 22 player.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back