Keeper Lg. BigFooty Dynasty (Ultimate Footy)

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah certainly no stranger to targeting rucks, I've drafted the top rated ruck with my 2nd the last 2 years and have 5 developing rucks, they just take ages to develop. Doesn't help that 2 have gone down with ACLs. Oh well not like I'm contending anytime soon. :p

Injured players never helps. I think you'll be well positioned for rucks given the current GWS rucks are both over 30 and you've got the two waiting in the wings.

Injured players never helps. I think you'll be well positioned for rucks given the current GWS rucks are both over 30 and you've got the two waiting in the wings.
Yep that's the plan ;) My only worry is neither is ready next year and Flynn did his ACL, so who are they gonna bring in? Hopefully Jacobs or someone old. :D Hoping I have Carlton's future first ruck as well, it's difficult to know with rucks. 🤞

Last edited:

Yep that's the plan ;) My only worry is neither is ready next year and Flynn did his ACL, so who are they gonna bring in? Hopefully Jacobs or someone old. :D Hoping I have Carlton's future first ruck as well, it's difficult to know with rucks. 🤞
Word going around is that it could be Ryder at GWS. Don't know how long his body can hold up personally but I guess it depends on the future of Mumford.

Any chance of getting another waiver selection now it's finals?. I've made some howler decisions releasing Birchall and Masten this year. Absolute bad list management. Did not account for injuries. No way can I beat Rockford this coming week a man or two down.

It looks like it is going to be a very sad end to the year for us..likely to lose against a team with 2 less players.

Need to work out what we do with the aged care facility next year.

Came very close in the end.

Any chance of getting another waiver selection now it's finals?. I've made some howler decisions releasing Birchall and Masten this year. Absolute bad list management. Did not account for injuries. No way can I beat Rockford this coming week a man or two down.

You won't beat me this coming week regardless.... given you're up against Jordie_tackles :D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Doubt it tbh although Casboult contributes more than I actually realised, think I’m better off getting goals from those 3 to win

I'm pretty sure I lost Cameron for the last time we met in a Prelim flaps. I don't like the way this is shaping up :D
Honestly can't see a win for me this week, no matter what happens. I've only just scrapped together a full playing squad, got no Friday loopholes and the forward line is inconsistent. You'll be fine to go through undefeated still :D

Honestly can't see a win for me this week, no matter what happens. I've only just scrapped together a full playing squad, got no Friday loopholes and the forward line is inconsistent. You'll be fine to go through undefeated still :D

I was hoping I had you covered when both Ladhams and Nankervis were playing, but I think Nank as a late out is going to open the door for a win on hit outs for you. Going to be closer than you think either way :D

Couldn’t buy a goal or accuracy during my finals, Larkey kicks 5 straight, brown 2, Maynard 2.1 and Adams 1 straight.

Just how it is

Last edited:
I was hoping I had you covered when both Ladhams and Nankervis were playing, but I think Nank as a late out is going to open the door for a win on hit outs for you. Going to be closer than you think either way :D
Ah, was nowhere near it! Great win for you as expected. Best of luck this week in the granny!

Ah, was nowhere near it! Great win for you as expected. Best of luck this week in the granny!

Cheers mate. Walters, Merrett and the Doggies contingent got me over the line, but before the Freo/Essendon game kicked off things were looking a little shakey. I think the Granny is going to be a close one. Hoping tenderwarrior's GWS backs don't get too much of the ball given Gold Coast probably aren't going to be doing much damage going forward... ;)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back