BigFooty Dynasty (Ultimate Footy)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Rockford

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 22, 2006
Halls Head
AFL Club
Geelong
Should be a busy off-season. I think I probably keep most of my players (maybe Heath Shaw retires?) and I'll have to adjust for some likely players not getting dual position again. Meanwhile, there's probably one of the best fantasy mids going in our comp offered up on the open market this off-season, which I'm not sure we've had since Zim^zuM let everyone know Shuey was available. And reading up on the draft it looks like a very good crop of Fantasy prospects.

deeman87

Premiership Player
Sep 11, 2011
melbourne
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Miami Heat
Should be a busy off-season. I think I probably keep most of my players (maybe Heath Shaw retires?) and I'll have to adjust for some likely players not getting dual position again. Meanwhile, there's probably one of the best fantasy mids going in our comp offered up on the open market this off-season, which I'm not sure we've had since Zim^zuM let everyone know Shuey was available. And reading up on the draft it looks like a very good crop of Fantasy prospects.
Will be interesting, tis the summer of Coniglio in both real life and fantasy :p

deeman87

Premiership Player
Sep 11, 2011
melbourne
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Miami Heat
Congrats on the flag Rockford. Also bad luck TW, getting 2nd and 3rd has to hurt a little but i guess it shows how strong your list building is so seems like one of those good problems.

flaps

Premiership Player
Sep 8, 2009
Ballarat via Melbourne via Hobart via Albury
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Albury Bandits, Orlando Magic
Jeez flaps - you’d be happy with Jones’ game today.
Didn't matter at all given the season was over, but a nice spike in improvement.

Congrats on your win! Been a long time building that list and I'm sure it's the start of an era of flags for you! Has been a great season for all.

Zim^zuM

Premiership Player
Sep 4, 2005
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Western Bulldogs
Cool. I will fix.

I have updated the sheet, so will upload to the pick thread as soon as Unknown Caller confirms the draft order (I will number all the picks so you know exactly what you have)
Have you included this on the list?

Lolern receives:
Zac Fisher, JJ RND 1, GWS RND 2

Raiders receives:
Dom Sheed, LOL RND 3

Zim^zuM

Premiership Player
Sep 4, 2005
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Western Bulldogs
Have you put the updated sheet online? When I open it rockford still has those picks

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jordie_tackles

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 25, 2009
G-town
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
MCFC, COBC, GWFC, TFC
Would much prefer you stay in then leagues richcogs and L_W_P but have yiu thought any more about your future? It is the off season so thought I would be the one to ask the question? Hope all is well.

Happy drafting and trading all.

richcogs

Premiership Player
Oct 8, 2004
Wodonga
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Pittsburgh Penguins
Would much prefer you stay in then leagues richcogs and L_W_P but have yiu thought any more about your future? It is the off season so thought I would be the one to ask the question? Hope all is well.

Happy drafting and trading all.
I’m pretty happy with team just need to have a look at it after my Malaysia then Cambodia trips.
I won’t be delisting many players though.

Jordie_tackles

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 25, 2009
G-town
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
MCFC, COBC, GWFC, TFC
I’m pretty happy with team just need to have a look at it after my Malaysia then Cambodia trips.
I won’t be delisting many players though.
Good mate, was I right in thinking you were talking about stepping away? Sorry if I made that up, your team is too good and your making to walk away imo 👍

Top Bottom