Free Agency Brad Crouch [joins St Kilda as a RFA for pick 23]

Remove this Banner Ad

It would just make so much sense for him to stay at the Crows, As mentioned above all teams have finished their seasons apart from Geelong & Richmond and if there was interest from other clubs or Brad was interested in going to the clubs that have finished it would have already been declared.
Hately/Crow Saad / Carlton Williams/Carlton and even Cameron/Geelong Higgins/Geelong are all pretty much confirmed by either the club or player
so looking like either Richmond or Crows and personally i cannot see Richmond offering crouch big money and wouldnt have the picks if matched.
staying at the crows looks the best choice for him if they want to keep him

This situation is becoming more and more confusing by the minute

I think we'll still try to get a first-round pick for him by matching the deal, but it obviously won't be band 1 at this point
Wouldn't give up our 1st for Crouch.
So looks like he's staying.

This situation is becoming more and more confusing by the minute

I think we'll still try to get a first-round pick for him by matching the deal, but it obviously won't be band 1 at this point
Better hope he doesn't choose us then. Our first will likely end up around 25 and only a pick or two before an end of first round (band 2) compo.
Wouldn't give up our 1st for Crouch.
So looks like he's staying.
You wouldn't give up ~pick 25?

Better hope he doesn't choose us then. Our first will likely end up around 25 and only a pick or two before an end of first round (band 2) compo.

You wouldn't give up ~pick 25?
Nope.Not for a FA.
Not fussed if we get him or not.

He would literally be a walkup start to your mids and top 3 mid. You guys have 0 accumulator and extractors....
Richmond is a gun of a side based off of gameplan and work ethic...

But you would never trade first round pick as its same as band 2 compo.
Yep. Except Prestia is an accumulator. Their 2019 season stats are nearly identical. They'd work well together.

He would literally be a walkup start to your mids and top 3 mid. You guys have 0 accumulator and extractors....
Richmond is a gun of a side based off of gameplan and work ethic...

But you would never trade first round pick as its same as band 2 compo.
No doubt he would but he's not the be all end all for us.
We're won 2 maybe 3 flags under our system,
Extractors? Its not as if we don't it's just our plan to do it another way.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hopefully it is Richmond. Whole new level of insanity, spite and entitlement for Crows fans to deal with for a few weeks. You’ll be trading picks to Rich on Bigfooty by weeks end.

I mean we can match, you know...

Then give us your first and another young prospect. Or we can always keep him, he’s obviously worth more than what will end up being 24-ish
Possibly, but Buddy was worth more than pick 18 too. Brandon Ellis was worth more than pick 39. Its a crap system.

Not sure we have any young prospects we'd let go that you'd really want. Markov still hasn't signed and is from SA from memory.

Please keep him. PLEASE
I find it interesting how poorly rated around the competition Brouch is, despite winning a B&F last year. Truth is, he should be even better in a much deeper Tigers midfield

If the compensation isn’t adequate I’d back Brad in again to get back to 2017/2019 form

Possibly, but Buddy was worth more than pick 18 too. Brandon Ellis was worth more than pick 39. Its a crap system.

Not sure we have any young prospects we'd let go that you'd really want. Markov still hasn't signed and is from SA from memory.
You’re probably right on both accounts. Markov doesn’t interest me, all of your young guys that do aren’t expiring this year

We’ll see how it ends up I guess, that is if he even goes to you guys in the end (it would make sense at this point though)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back