Autopsy Autopsy vs Melbourne - Round 7, 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

We are showing we are on the right track.

But that will never get better than that as we do not have the fitness to run out the game. It’s expected when we have so many young players but most of them are in, due to injuries.

We’ve only had one game this year without using our medical sub which was last week (we still got smacked). It’s becoming a huge factor.

In saying that, we cracked in, had a red hot go. But yeah it’s the same ol s**t every week.

In training, we should be really honing in our endurance and fitness etc

sh*t take.
campaigner had an issue with his hand and spent the next five minutes wrestling it off the deck with Petracca.

healy slizzard juice getting into your brain. Be better
Absolute garbage. He was lazy defensively all game.

Watch the game. He has no intensity when he isn’t a chance of getting the ball.

Stop defending his laziness because he has talent.

Can we petition to never have Gerard Healy commentate our games again?

The w***er can't hide his absolute disdain for the club, wouldn't shut up about the Dees "young talent" despite the fact that they were the substantially more mature side out there today.

Regarding the game, that scoreline absolutely flattered the Dees, we're building and would definitely be a big chance at a win next week.

The w***er can't hide his absolute disdain for the club, wouldn't shut up about the Dees "young talent" despite the fact that they were the substantially more mature side out there today.

Regarding the game, that scoreline absolutely flattered the Dees, we're building and would definitely be a big chance at a win next week.

It's just a cliche fest.

He seems to be oblivious to the fact that there is a game going on in front of him.

Outstanding first half. Every week we see a bit more of what we're trying to do and I think it's going to be a lot of fun when we get there.

So much this.

Add more games together in the core young group, key players back from injury and better preseason preparation and we're going to be very exciting and hard to beat in another couple of years.

Forward line needs work, a replacement for Goldie needs to be found and a bit more class injected into the middle and we're on our way to being a top 4 team.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Obviously s**t umpiring sucked the wind out of that game with that push in the back by May that wasn't paid, and there was another there just before that as well, and North just said '* this' and gave up cos the boys were clearly knackered and then Melbourne had a field day, so who knows for sure if we were really gonna win it in the end.

But * me we really blew a decent lead going into that last half, and there was a genuine belief amongst the players that we were a chance and we could win it, and the only lads actually trying in the dying minutes was Lazarro and Cunnington.

When Bonar was off, that's when I knew things wouldn't hold for long.

Mckay did well on Brown, that was to be expected but I thought his around the ground efforts were piss poor, plenty of contests he should've put second efforts in and he didn't.

Thought Atu was basically invisible. Drop worthy.

Tarryn Thomas I'd single out for how lazy his efforts were all day, his talent allows him to pull out some party tricks to get eyes off how s**t his 4 quarter efforts were across the game.

Why oh why do we continue to play Phillips so high up the ground? He's not providing a whole lot and he's too short in a 1 on 1 contest in the air.

Played a really decent first half, yet basic skill errors enabled the Dees to be even by the end of first quarter when they shouldn't have gotten them and there was a lot of unaccountable footy being played, I mean c'mon, Pickett and Fritsch were able to do as they pleased out there. I thought we genuinely blew a good chance to win today.

Bring some ******* effort against the s**t Pies next week for 3-4 quarters lads. We're almost there. Today felt like an 'almost' but tank, basic skills and some coasters when the game was on the line hurt us. We let momentum affect us too easily.

A lot of positives, but first time seeing Zurhaar live for a while and gee he was poor. A real worry. If Luff et al can manufacture the right deal during trade time I would pull the trigger.
Otherwise, it was a genuine pleasure watching most of the boys today. It’s coming slowly, but you can start to see it forming.

I called Healy worse than Aids last year, and nothing has changed my mind today,

Remove this Banner Ad

Back