Werewolf PMBangers replacement werewolf [MAFIA WIN]

Remove this Banner Ad

I knew the rules when I posted the nomination of yourself, I was on my phone so the screenshot was easier than editing the quote, I was not aware of the screenshot rule however.
Did you get told off in your pm?

3 mafia, 2 wolves, 2 neutral, 5 good roles, 6 villagers (think that's right)

1. Barrybran Flog
2. Dingster - NFI, leaning good
3. jmoo wan - NFI
4. Bovo - NFI
5. Pie 4 Life - NFI, leaning evil
6. NaturalDisaster beta boi
7. Grand Uncle Horace - NFI, stubbornly believe good
8. GREENESHOOTS - NFI, weird rookie moves, think they should be the first newbie to go.
9. ZergMinion - NFI
10. por_please_ya Alpha Wolf
11. Smeg Head villager
12. boncer34 Villager
13. MWPP - NFI, leaning good, not sure she'd bite at GUHs jabs if she were evil.
14. Genghis Tron - Sexy
15. croweater 41 - NFI, leaning evil
16. Chipmunk - NFI
17. SM Loud Mouth
18. DockerDen5215 - NFI, leaning good
19. dogs105 Villager
20. Dero - NFI, probably one of the better shots for good, would probably be the one I'd like the village to rally behind in the absence of a good role, I just hope I haven't been sucked into his play and HTBs claim.
21. MC Bad Genius - NFI, kill the cheeky bugger
22. Elton Johns Wig Villager
23. Itsmyshow - NFI, thought good, but starting to think neutral
24. The Half Back - NFI, claimed a seer of some form, didn't respond when I asked for more info, classic HTB, probably offers the least of any player in any game. An absolute waste of a role and a player spot 99% of the time. Bloody funny though.
25. MannumPower - NFI, leaning good
26. LiterallyNobody - NFI, feels like they've done a lot of fishing with very little bait. A good way to seem involved but stay hidden in a way.
27. The Filth Wizard Doctor
28. manangatang Goon

A lot of the players left are the ones I find hardest to read, not to mention 4 players I've never played with before. I'm honestly at a loss as to who to hit. I've got ideas and gut feels but plenty of counters to those too. I'll go through again and have another squizz.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

3 mafia, 2 wolves, 2 neutral, 5 good roles, 6 villagers (think that's right)

1. Barrybran Flog
2. Dingster - NFI, leaning good
3. jmoo wan - NFI
4. Bovo - NFI
5. Pie 4 Life - NFI, leaning evil
6. NaturalDisaster beta boi
7. Grand Uncle Horace - NFI, stubbornly believe good
8. GREENESHOOTS - NFI, weird rookie moves, think they should be the first newbie to go.
9. ZergMinion - NFI
10. por_please_ya Alpha Wolf
11. Smeg Head villager
12. boncer34 Villager
13. MWPP - NFI, leaning good, not sure she'd bite at GUHs jabs if she were evil.
14. Genghis Tron - Sexy
15. croweater 41 - NFI, leaning evil
16. Chipmunk - NFI
17. SM Loud Mouth
18. DockerDen5215 - NFI, leaning good
19. dogs105 Villager
20. Dero - NFI, probably one of the better shots for good, would probably be the one I'd like the village to rally behind in the absence of a good role, I just hope I haven't been sucked into his play and HTBs claim.
21. MC Bad Genius - NFI, kill the cheeky bugger
22. Elton Johns Wig Villager
23. Itsmyshow - NFI, thought good, but starting to think neutral
24. The Half Back - NFI, claimed a seer of some form, didn't respond when I asked for more info, classic HTB, probably offers the least of any player in any game. An absolute waste of a role and a player spot 99% of the time. Bloody funny though.
25. MannumPower - NFI, leaning good
26. LiterallyNobody - NFI, feels like they've done a lot of fishing with very little bait. A good way to seem involved but stay hidden in a way.
27. The Filth Wizard Doctor
28. manangatang Goon

A lot of the players left are the ones I find hardest to read, not to mention 4 players I've never played with before. I'm honestly at a loss as to who to hit. I've got ideas and gut feels but plenty of counters to those too. I'll go through again and have another squizz.
Thanks for the kind words mate, but I am a seer, quite clearly a fake one. Working a couple jobs right now and didn’t have a chance to post at all yesterday, but I have submitted another seer action tonight.

Anyone who is flipping around without really adding anything is worthy of a bullet. At worst you kill a villager and remove a spot for someone to hide. Bovo would not be the worst option. Interestingly Itsmyshow voted Bovo amidst the votes for Porps and has not added anything despite picking up on MWPP’s font.

Unfortunately there are quite a few doing just enough to stay in the game but not quite enough to give themselves away. I’d put crowie, Jmoo, pies, Dingster etc in that class. There is still a seer and a couple of flogs floating around in and around all of that too so yeah, I don’t envy you…

Thanks for the kind words mate, but I am a seer, quite clearly a fake one. Working a couple jobs right now and didn’t have a chance to post at all yesterday, but I have submitted another seer action tonight.
I had just talked myself into believing you so good timing. Reckon hitting Pie 4 Life is a good shout? Have you only seered Dero? And do you think there was any chance you were targeted by the Shaman to alter you seer?

and I meant no offence The Half Back I assumed you entered games just to get modkilled for shits and giggles 😂 apologies, it was worded a little harsh.

I had just talked myself into believing you so good timing. Reckon hitting Pie 4 Life is a good shout? Have you only seered Dero? And do you think there was any chance you were targeted by the Shaman to alter you seer?
Nah only the one seer and there’s no chance the Shaman altered my seer, there would be no way of knowing I was a seer before yesterday.

Yes take me out so I can talk shit in the Dead PM. Or take out Chippy because I keep forgetting to.

Anyone who is flipping around without really adding anything is worthy of a bullet. At worst you kill a villager and remove a spot for someone to hide. Bovo would not be the worst option. Interestingly Itsmyshow voted Bovo amidst the votes for Porps and has not added anything despite picking up on MWPP’s font.

Unfortunately there are quite a few doing just enough to stay in the game but not quite enough to give themselves away. I’d put crowie, Jmoo, pies, Dingster etc in that class. There is still a seer and a couple of flogs floating around in and around all of that too so yeah, I don’t envy you…
Your reasoning seems flawed. Wouldn’t it be better to challenge players instead of judging them by their posting habits. You will also note I voted porps which should at least clear me as another wolf!

I am making some observations and focusing on those that are sitting back a bit:

Crowie, itsmyshow, Jmoo and Dingster all chucked votes down when the vote was pretty close.

Crowie voted for Dockerden, Itsmyshow for Bovo, Jmoo me and Dingster for GUH. Now if you were a villager who had no concerns about how your vote looked I figure that you would have followed the village.

You would expect the mafia to be fine with voting for Porps too. P4L.

interesting that the two posters who were raised as vig hits have popped up. Might be reading into it too much though.

if there is only one flog remaining do they still get their kill?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back