24. The Half Back False Seer
25. MannumPower Villager
26. LiterallyNobody Wolf Shaman
27. The Filth Wizard Doctor
28. manangatang Goon

Okay:

Option 1
- lynch the SK/Cannibal, 8 remaining
- evil has to put in no kill because if they both put in their kill it goes down to 5 and the SK/Cannibal win, 7 remaining
- we lynch the other SK/Cannibal, 6 remaining
- evil kill one each - 4 remaining . Could be an evil or a good win depending on the distribution.

Option 2
- lynch the GF/Cub, 8 remaining
- min 2 kills happen by the SK/Cannibal, 6 remaining with both the SK/Cannibal around.
- good can never win, with no multilynch the first to get lynched leads to the other winning.

Option 3
- lynch good, 8 remaining
- see Option 2, good can't win

MC Bad Genius

PMBangers

Okay team, now we’ve lost our seer, we need to stop lynching our own so are peeps okay with me revealing the other flog?

Maybe hold off unless the other Flog looks at risk of being voted out.

Plenty of info left by MWPP and Chippy's Options make sense.

Well done Dero on attracting 3. Village now has a chance.

I am not around for much of the day but will be back in the arvo.

Using the info provided by others, it seems_

Godfather is jmoo
Cub is GREENESHOOTS
The SK is MCBG
Cannibal is IMS (possibly Chip)

Flog 1 Bovo, Flog 2 ???
Crowy
GUH
Dockerden
Chippy

As for me, MWPP probably seered me but if not has read me as Village.

MC Bad Genius thanks PMBangers

That absolutely was a bloodbath. I can guarantee that I am not the Cannibal, and I believe now that it plays out close to what GUH says, but sub my name for his.

MC Bad Genius

Thanks PMBangers

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ok, I am going to put the brakes on here. This vote is being led by evil.

Both Chipmunk and GUH had a shot at the flog and the seer in their voting. I'm going to bet that both are evil, the pile on here is too convenient based on a "gut feel" and I fell for it as well.

Based on the voting patterns and general behaviors, I am going with the below:

SK/Cannibal - Chipmunk and GUH
Godfather/Cub - GREENESHOOTS/Jmoo

Change my vote to GUH thanks PMBangers

Notice that both provided advice for the Flogs "not to reveal" as yet.

Rubbish, the flogs are just villagers in a PM and they give us the best position to narrow down the evil players left in the game.

GUH and Chip have played this well, but Flogs, Bovo , you need to reveal now.

I can guarantee the narrative back is that "I am trying to bring you out in the open", but the game is at a tipping point, if we get today wrong, we lose, we need the flogs to reveal, you have no further powers, so there is nothing special that you offer that being drawn out will impact.

In before GUH claims that IMS is the cub protecting his godfather!

I think chipmunk and GUH might just be in cahoots based on this morning's show.

Both Chipmunk and GUH had a shot at the flog and the seer in their voting. I'm going to bet that both are evil, the pile on here is too convenient based on a "gut feel" and I fell for it as well.

I may have misread or just assumed there was a very very soft claim from Chippy about being the other flog days ago before Bovo come out.

As I said may have totally misread and ****ed that situation.

In before GUH claims that IMS is the cub protecting his godfather!

I think chipmunk and GUH might just be in cahoots based on this morning's show.
It's
1 Mafia
1 Wolf
1 SK
1 Cannibal

No one is in cahoots with anyone here I don't think*

*well apart from the village.

You are wrong, the other flog shouldn’t reveal - certainly during this day phase.

There is no chance that the other flog will get lynched - Bovo will ensure that doesn’t happen.

Why give evil/neutral free information?

It's
1 Mafia
1 Wolf
1 SK
1 Cannibal

No one is in cahoots with anyone here I don't think*

*well apart from the village.
GUH 100% was responsible for intimidating MWPP, so we can lock that one in

I based my vote on MWPP’s analysis. I am very happy for Bovo as only known good to suggest an alternate lynch.

And I have explained my votes and play many times in this game, it’s a level of transparency that many others have not done. Posturing will get you nowhere and you’ve done that to me before when you were evil. It doesn’t help your case.

Well that escalated quickly.

MWPP didn't reveal her seers directly (which seems a little odd, but whatever), so we have to parse out her meaning:
Final thoughts as I think I’ll die in this carnage
-Jmoo /MCBG are both evil /neutral but I’m sure they aren’t the cannibal and are *probably* not the cub . Jmoo’s my shout for the GF . I really hope it isn’t you Chip but your defence of the play is making me doubt that
-Greene is evil/neutral could be either Cub or Cannibal . More likely Cub based on yesterday
-SK points to Jmoo/Dero/Ding based on kill patterns but I read Dero /Ding as good, so MCBG based on vibe
-If IMS isn’t a flog , I reckon he’s evil based on his own voting patterns.
Ding , Dero (Bovo) and Dockerden all come across as good to me

Good luck village. The carnage today should help us with the pieces. And if we are too decimated to take things further , remember to barrack for the neutrals and let the SK/Cannibal take each other out (they need each other dead to win , not just final 5). Cub and GF are basically down to needing final 2 and all other evil /neutral dead to win.
I think she's saying the she seered both jmoo and myself as Villagers hence why she's sure we're not the cannibal, although the bit about the cub doesn't make sense. And it appears she didn't seer GREENESHOOTS, but just thinks he's evil based on his gameplay.

Does anyone else have a better read?

Bwahaha....

jmoo effectively confirms he is the Godfather - accuses me. MWPP would have delighted to put me in that role. But she didn't.

IMS has just about confirmed as Cannibal. Oi he said I was Cannibal and in cahoots with Chippy.

I am hanging out for MC GB to do the same.

Bwahaha....

jmoo effectively confirms he is the Godfather - accuses me. MWPP would have delighted to put me in that role. But she didn't.

IMS has just about confirmed as Cannibal. Oi he said I was Cannibal and in cahoots with Chippy.

I am hanging out for MC GB to do the same.
Hanging out for me to do what?

Well that escalated quickly.

MWPP didn't reveal her seers directly (which seems a little odd, but whatever), so we have to parse out her meaning:

I think she's saying the she seered both jmoo and myself as Villagers hence why she's sure we're not the cannibal, although the bit about the cub doesn't make sense. And it appears she didn't seer GREENESHOOTS, but just thinks he's evil based on his gameplay.

Does anyone else have a better read?
Hanging out for me to do what?

Allege I am the SK.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back