Werewolf PMBangers replacement werewolf [MAFIA WIN]

Remove this Banner Ad

I picked doggies at last minute!! So much stress on a Friday night

It's mid-morning here, but yeah. My workday has not been productive so far!

Not much I can do now...

but it's croweater

PMBangers

Its a 4-2 split, least you can do is try and convince one of the others to make it a tie.

The lack of cub counterclaim is interesting though and doesn’t work in your favour.

Its a 4-2 split, least you can do is try and convince one of the others to make it a tie.

The lack of cub counterclaim is interesting though and doesn’t work in your favour.
I'm cub.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The game is still going.

So there’s that. Godfather seeing as you’re still hidden I’ll hit bovo tonight do what you want I just didn’t want a double up that’s all :kissingheart:

It keeps the game going and we've done our job by 2 correct lynches in a row. As a bonus, someone who only posted 25 times in a 60 page thread doesn't win.

Evil wins now but that's a decent end to the game.

The game is still going.

So there’s that. Godfather seeing as you’re still hidden I’ll hit bovo tonight do what you want I just didn’t want a double up that’s all :kissingheart:

Absolutely correct. The only thing to remember, Mr Godfather, is that the remaining villager will decide who wins. So choose wisely :)

What roles are left?
2 flogs
A villager
Cub
Godfather.

Two will likely die overnight whether it’s me or one of the village is yet to be seen. The GF would be best to keep me alive however gives them a 50/50 shot of the remaining player voting the other evil out.

What roles are left?

1 x GF
1 x Cub (crowy)
2 x Flog (Bovo+1)
1 x Villager.

Good can't win unless the GF inexplicably kills crowy. Up to you if you want to reveal the flog.

1 x GF
1 x Cub (crowy)
2 x Flog (Bovo+1)
1 x Villager.

Good can't win unless the GF inexplicably kills crowy. Up to you if you want to reveal the flog.
GREENESHOOTS revealed himself earlier. It was a soft claim but he claimed.

2 flogs
A villager
Cub
Godfather.

Two will likely die overnight whether it’s me or one of the village is yet to be seen. The GF would be best to keep me alive however gives them a 50/50 shot of the remaining player voting the other evil out.
So why you taking me out?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back