Werewolf PMBangers replacement werewolf [MAFIA WIN]

Remove this Banner Ad

Night 3 Summary
ZergMinion (Intimidator) killed by Wolves and SK
Genghis Tron (Vigilante) killed by Mafia
Pie 4 Life (Apprentice) killed by Vigilante

Day Phase Ends at 8PM

Dead PM please. Very fun game. Was interesting not getting voted for at all.

Good luck village. Xo

I’m going to run with Chipmunk

PMBangers

I was going to follow your vote but I'm obviously not going to do that!

Interested in how the day progresses to be honest. Knowing Zerg and Pie's role should be useful.

Am I right in thinking no Cannibal kill means that they didn't submit an action at least one night (either deliberately or not)? That rules out a few.

Chimpunk please PMBangers, happy to follow known good this morning. Not sure how often I’ll be on for the rest of the day.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Am I right in thinking no Cannibal kill means that they didn't submit an action at least one night (either deliberately or not)? That rules out a few.

Similar to the Arsonist, the Cannibal can opt to stock victims and chow down when they wish. They only need the three to chow through night immunity. It is likely one or more of their menu order has been killed already.

But you should have worked that out and your question reads as a little disingenuous.

Similar to the Arsonist, the Cannibal can opt to stock victims and chow down when they wish. They only need the three to chow through night immunity. It is likely one or more of their menu order has been killed already.

But you should have worked that out and your question reads as a little disingenuous.

What do you mean?

Cannibal: Able to 'eat' one person per night, can also choose to pass and accumulate 'hunger points' to a maximum of 3. If they save up 3 hunger points they will be near starvation, and can choose to eat 3 people OR pick 1 target who they will eat regardless of any protections or stipulations. Night Immune.

So:
N1 - pass, gain 1 Hunger Point
N2 - pass, gain 2nd Hunger Point
N3 - pass, gain 3rd Hunger Point.

If they haven't missed a pass the 3 Hunger Point criteria is triggered and they have to choose to kill 3 or kill 1. I consider the triggering action to be instantaneous and not "in the following night", and I don't see an option to pass on choosing.

What do you mean?

Cannibal: Able to 'eat' one person per night, can also choose to pass and accumulate 'hunger points' to a maximum of 3. If they save up 3 hunger points they will be near starvation, and can choose to eat 3 people OR pick 1 target who they will eat regardless of any protections or stipulations. Night Immune.

So:
N1 - pass, gain 1 Hunger Point
N2 - pass, gain 2nd Hunger Point
N3 - pass, gain 3rd Hunger Point.

If they haven't missed a pass the 3 Hunger Point criteria is triggered and they have to choose to kill 3 or kill 1. I consider the triggering action to be instantaneous and not "in the following night", and I don't see an option to pass on choosing.

Yikes!! Had assumed their passes involved nominating items (players) from the menu. If you are right it would be great if can find the Cannibal today.

Bangers can you clarify.

There is no known good? All we have is your seer result.
And I was told he was good. Unless proven otherwise, I’m sticking with it.

Yikes!! Had assumed their passes involved nominating items (players) from the menu. If you are right it would be great if can find the Cannibal today.

Bangers can you clarify.

Yeah to be honest the only uncertainty I have is more whether they actually make the 3 kill/1 kill choice tonight, rather than last night. The wording isn't clear.

But yeah PMBangers please can you clarify.

I was going to follow your vote but I'm obviously not going to do that!

Interested in how the day progresses to be honest. Knowing Zerg and Pie's role should be useful.

Before we go any further we probably need to hear from OES

Cannibal has not pre-selected who they'll be dining on, I don't want to limit their palette. Three days ago I was craving dumplings, but I am now no longer craving dumplings, I'd hate to be forced to eat dumplings today because of a decision I made 3 days ago, and I just couldn't put anyone else through that

Remove this Banner Ad

Back