Werewolf PMBangers replacement werewolf [MAFIA WIN]

Remove this Banner Ad

interesting that the two posters who were raised as vig hits have popped up. Might be reading into it too much though.
It's because I'm evil and I feel extra evil at around 7am in the morning. Definitely isn't the time I get up for work every single day šŸ˜‰

I am making some observations and focusing on those that are sitting back a bit:

Crowie, itsmyshow, Jmoo and Dingster all chucked votes down when the vote was pretty close.

Crowie voted for Dockerden, Itsmyshow for Bovo, Jmoo me and Dingster for GUH. Now if you were a villager who had no concerns about how your vote looked I figure that you would have followed the village.

You would expect the mafia to be fine with voting for Porps too. P4L.
I voted late so I had three options. One vote Porps to seal it, two vote MWPP to potentially save Porps or three vote neither to keep the status quo. I went for option three.

I voted late so I had three options. One vote Porps to seal it, two vote MWPP to potentially save Porps or three vote neither to keep the status quo. I went for option three.
Hi Ding who should Genghis use his kill on?

Hi Ding who should Genghis use his kill on?
I don't have a good enough read yet. There are pieces of the jig saw there like certain people are unlikely to be wolf/mafia based on voting but he should trust his instincts.

Well I mean Chipmunk is still alive so..

But I'm interested that crowey is still alive and IMS too.
Boncer didnā€™t have a killing role thatā€™s why Iā€™m still here.

I made it through to end game last game as well. Clearly evil think Iā€™m a shoe in to bottle it again late game.

I believe P4L about getting up for work around this time, but having read back from the start, there was a shift in his posting style between pre-game, commencement and mid-game. Odds are I'm wrong, but it's all I've got. Don't mind the Bovo shout, but I feel you'll learn more with him alive (hopefully).

So I'm hitting P4L. Sorry in advance mate šŸ˜‚

I believe P4L about getting up for work around this time, but having read back from the start, there was a shift in his posting style between pre-game, commencement and mid-game. Odds are I'm wrong, but it's all I've got. Don't mind the Bovo shout, but I feel you'll learn more with him alive (hopefully).

Nah good shout I'd hit me too, haven't been able to get into this game as much as I would have liked.

May your arrow fly strong and true.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nah good shout I'd hit me too, haven't been able to get into this game as much as I would have liked.
Its flimsy, I just don't trust anyone except THB and sort of Dero which is not a situation I thought I'd find myself in

I hope I'm right. at the very least I don't think you have a good role.

Its flimsy, I just don't trust anyone except THB and sort of Dero which is not a situation I thought I'd find myself in

I hope I'm right. at the very least I don't think you have a good role.
Honestly youā€™re doing me a favour. Only thing is by announcing your kill that evil wonā€™t bother with me to cut down the numbers so someone else with a good role could die but otherwise Iā€™m sure Iā€™ll join plenty of others in the Dead PM.

Honestly youā€™re doing me a favour. Only thing is by announcing your kill that evil wonā€™t bother with me to cut down the numbers so someone else with a good role could die but otherwise Iā€™m sure Iā€™ll join plenty of others in the Dead PM.
No doubt I'll be joining you too :)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back