Werewolf PMBangers replacement werewolf [MAFIA WIN]

Remove this Banner Ad

To isolate the three newbies (zerg and P4L voted Porps yesterday)

Bovo voted me then porps and now me again
DockerDen5215 EJW then porps
GREENESHOOTS chippy then porps

Also I for one don't mind the Cannibal feasting tonight and I think the night immunes have more to fear. So for those paying more attention than me, does someone stand out? A night immune possibility.
Don’t take it personally it’s blind luck at the moment!

Dead PM thanks bangers.

It’s possible. I remember the first time I played, I was a werewolf and all the newbies had an evil role. When the villagers worked out the pattern, I was a dead man walking
So Greeneshoots or Dockerden? Which is more likely?

K bye village. Mafia kill someone other than THB. He’s ours.

love you. Dead pm please!!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So Dingster why did you vote for me?
My theory right or wrong is zerg was deflecting to protect a newbie. I could be way off base but it clearly wasn't Bovo. You just drew the short straw.

come on over to the werewolf game discussion thread - there’s a whole lot of reminiscing happening there!
The first two posts were boncer34 asking Dero to hug it out. It was just too much I tell ya.

Final thoughts as I think I’ll die in this carnage
-Jmoo /MCBG are both evil /neutral but I’m sure they aren’t the cannibal and are *probably* not the cub . Jmoo’s my shout for the GF . I really hope it isn’t you Chip but your defence of the play is making me doubt that
-Greene is evil/neutral could be either Cub or Cannibal . More likely Cub based on yesterday
-SK points to Jmoo/Dero/Ding based on kill patterns but I read Dero /Ding as good, so MCBG based on vibe
-If IMS isn’t a flog , I reckon he’s evil based on his own voting patterns.
Ding , Dero (Bovo) and Dockerden all come across as good to me

Good luck village. The carnage today should help us with the pieces. And if we are too decimated to take things further , remember to barrack for the neutrals and let the SK/Cannibal take each other out (they need each other dead to win , not just final 5). Cub and GF are basically down to needing final 2 and all other evil /neutral dead to win.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back