Banter RDT 163 - More of a Comment, Really

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
How good is it that he keeps losing to us. Copped a smashing at the past 2 state elections, plus about 3 court cases now. Glorious.

Lists one of his hobbies as litigation. Not working out very well for him lately.

Needs a new hobby.

Might need to get away for a bit on his sail barge on Tattoine
palmer-hutt.jpg

Any NHL fans in here?
Yes. Go poke around the Ice Hockey board for a bit of discussion here and there.

I've decided I'm going to follow the league and am torn between choosing Redwings, Blackhawks or Bruins. Leaning towards Blackhawks.
3 of the original six eh? I deal with enough privileged Boston sports fans. Don't become another one. Hawks are up for an interesting season, especially with the abuse review hanging over the club's head. Red Wings are deep in a re-build. Storied franchise though.

I'd say jump on the Kraken bandwagon. New fan, new team. Seems to make sense.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yes. Go poke around the Ice Hockey board for a bit of discussion here and there.

3 of the original six eh? I deal with enough privileged Boston sports fans. Don't become another one. Hawks are up for an interesting season, especially with the abuse review hanging over the club's head. Red Wings are deep in a re-build. Storied franchise though.

I'd say jump on the Kraken bandwagon. New fan, new team. Seems to make sense.

Nice.

Blackhawks copping a pasting right now, not doing well to win my support.

Seattle's cool man. And their jersey is ******* sweet.

Please tell me this is just fan art as I'm sure as * not following a team with an anchor on their guernsey:

1634180446055.png

If you really want to bandwagon, Jump on the Avs or Lightning.

Don't be a Leafs fan. You're in for a world of pain.

My initial thought was Avalanche, mainly coz I like legal weed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back