Discussion Pre-Season Match Chat; SC scores in stickied thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Imacelebrityau GIF by I'm A Celebrity... Get Me Out Of Here! Australia'm A Celebrity... Get Me Out Of Here! Australia
Bored Blah Blah Blah GIF

Well after 8 proper praccy's all I've learnt is our average rookie priced player will be 205k and we will be fielding some spicy MP's to fill the void.

Anyone else got anything?
Ummmm nah I agree unfortunately..

Little bit pathetic on the no cheap rookies front they always show but the ones that do this year are utter garbage.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Brodie looks far fitter than he every was at GC.

His lower TOG is probably more reflective of how hard he was working. Seemed to be in the think of it for 5-10 mins, take lengthy break and then get pushed back in again. He and Brayshaw have already developed some good chemistry.

Wasn't even considering him before last week, but he has looked really good.

His lower TOG is probably more reflective of how hard he was working. Seemed to be in the think of it for 5-10 mins, take lengthy break and then get pushed back in again. He and Brayshaw have already developed some good chemistry.

Not expecting Fyfe/Tucker to steal most of his mid minutes

Well after 8 proper praccy's all I've learnt is our average rookie priced player will be 205k and we will be fielding some spicy MP's to fill the void.

shultz-knows-nothing.gif

Brodie's still very slow :think:

Yeh I'm just loading up, especially as a lot of these expensive rookies are scoring like MPP options anyway. JS is great. Many are playing for rebuilding sides or consolidating teams and are going to get plenty of exposure.

I don't even really want to pick JHF, he plays deep forward most of the game but makes things happen whenever the ball is near him. Always hits teammates, kicks goals, tackles strongly.

Such a huge spread of available talent - plus more trades to use if any of these expensive rooks start stinking it up.

I would love to pick Preuss, just have zero trust he's going to stay injury-free or belt a bloke and be rubbed out during the season.

There are so many decent 200k options, don't see it as necessary adding another one with some of the available SP rucks, plus guys like O'Brien and Marshall who could make a very good case for R2.

Tucker will surely play Cerra's old role.

JLO seems hellbent on playing Fyfe forward, but I doubt him returning to the midfield will have much impact on Brodie.

JLO has stated Fyfey will be playing predominantly midfield. He likes the Lobb, Tabs and Treacy combo. However Lobb going down means Fyfe maybe more time forward which can only be a good thing for Brodie.

Fyfe and Mundy to come in. Fyfe probably plays 70/30 mid fwd though? Risky.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back