Opinion Sack Hinkley 7 - "Turn it around or watch out"

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ken will be here at start of 23 season. Not going to north even if Clarko goes to ess. My mail is Clarko will go to north announced next week. Ess Full crisis mode

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Ken gonna take a few more players out back like a lame greyhound during 2023?

Must just be sticking around for the satisfaction of killing a few more careers.

Clarko's comments on Ken would indicate to me that one they've become chummy text pals & two he was never leaving Melbourne.

The only person from the club that's talked to Clarko through all these rumours & speculation is Daddy Donuts lol.

Daddy Donuts literally being assured by Clarko himself that his job at Port is safe.

I'm becoming increasingly convinced his whole tenure is just one giant long play practical joke on us supporters.

Ken will be here at start of 23 season. Not going to north even if Clarko goes to ess. My mail is Clarko will go to north announced next week. Ess Full crisis mode

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Don't care about the Clarko situ, more worried about the Ken situ.

******* hell it's completely unfathomable that this dickhead is still here.

lol imagine if there was an AGM or whatever and someone stands up and goes "David, you have allowed a coach nicknamed 'Daddy Donuts' by the wider community to persist in his role. What do you have to say about the embarrassment and disrepute bought onto the club by your actions."

In some ways you have to kind of respect a man who has no coaching talent carving out a decade long career at the highest level. I mean, if I pulled off a heist like that I'd be feeling pretty pleased with myself.
Hinkley, not Davies, is the real Costanza of Port Adelaide.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Daddy Donuts literally being assured by Clarko himself that his job at Port is safe.

I'm becoming increasingly convinced his whole tenure is just one giant long play practical joke on us supporters.

Fair play to Clarko, ever the competitor.

Put yourself in his shoes: whether you choose Essendon, GWS or North, you want Ken as one of the 17 opposition coaches.

Even when Port were massively better than his Hawks in 2017, we managed to turn what should’ve been a 25-goal revenge quest belting into an inefficient keepings-off snoozer that even carried over to the following week, when a typically mediocre Essendon outfit not only secured victory against Ken’s Men inside 25 minutes, but ran up the score in a manner we either refused to, or couldn’t, 9 days prior.

The 17th-placed Hawks? They got rolled at the MCG against the Suns for the first time — before bouncing back to beat the ladder-leading Crows at Adelaide Oval after the bye.

You get what you deserve, I guess.

The things i find interesting about the Clarko saga. If he wanted to go to North, why hasn't he taken up the offer yet ?

Why say he wants to wait until round 23 to be respectful to current coaches ? North don't have a coach, announcing he's going to North would end the media speculation and be respectful to Rutten.

Unless of course he isn't going to North and the club he wants to join still has a coach, thus wants to wait for them to be moved on/leave to be respectful towards them?

The things i find interesting about the Clarko saga. If he wanted to go to North, why hasn't he taken up the offer yet ?

Why say he wants to wait until round 23 to be respectful to current coaches ? North don't have a coach, announcing he's going to North would end the media speculation and be respectful to Rutten.

Unless of course he isn't going to North and the club he wants to join still has a coach, thus wants to wait for them to be moved on/leave to be respectful towards them?
Because he's likely going to be bringing his own team in which means the end of the current coaching staff; who haven't been told yet if they're staying on in 2023. Basically everyone at the club is on a rolling contract.
Imagine still having games left of the season and knowing that next week you'll be out of a job. Some wouldn't bother as we saw during the hubs in 2020.

Because he's likely going to be bringing his own team in which means the end of the current coaching staff; who haven't been told yet if they're staying on in 2023. Basically everyone at the club is on a rolling contract.
Imagine still having games left of the season and knowing that next week you'll be out of a job. Some wouldn't bother as we saw during the hubs in 2020.
Imagine the uncertainty of not knowing if you have a job next year. That’s worse, can’t properly assess your options and plan your future.

Also, pretty sure un-contracted staff need to be told if they are going to be re contracted or not.

Done and dusted by the sounds. Of all the clubs he chooses, I never expected Norf. Still better than some other clubs.
I wish him no success whatsoever of course.
This is Norf we're talking about. They've been convinced they're going to sign every big star of the last decade up to and including Dusty Martin, and the highest profile recruit they've got in that time was Polec.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back