Unofficial Preview Changes/pre-match discussion vs Essendon - Good Friday footy

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Based on past experience - that is the case. Not ideal.

Well, if our people don't grab them then we have to take the coin.

Having them near me is their problem, not mine.

Us BF fanatics should all mobilise in to a large section of seats.

The seats have already been sold to North members. This is effectively a double dip on the same seats.

I agree, but they need to be careful as they are devaluing their product potentially for those that do attend... Ideally they'd have a way of ensuring that those seats sold in their premium bays were nominally sold only to North supporters.

Hang on, this isn't done to make seats specifically available to North supporters?

Hey, if they wanna put scum supporters near me then I'm all for it.
It needs to made available to North supporters first. If a GA member wants to upgrade, the system should allow a member to enter the barcode and it should pick these member areas first.

For the public/away supporters, it should generate another area.

Not sure the system does this atm.

Hang on, this isn't done to make seats specifically available to North supporters?

Nah, definitely not. I sit ground level in a reserved seat and at a guess, I would say 90% of the time an opposition supporter is within four seats of us. Not great when you're paying around $500 a year.

It needs to made available to North supporters first. If a GA member wants to upgrade, the system should allow a member to enter the barcode and it should pick these member areas first.

For the public/away supporters, it should generate another area..

Bang on the money there GR.:thumbsu:

Sometimes you have to say it for what it is: we needed that s**t stain of club * to bump up crowd numbers.

We'll be out numbered 1 to 4 in the stands and they will be loud. We need to be LOUDER.

We need our on field performance to show they can't just waltz in and take Good Friday from under us. We must win, and with a statement too.

I'm expecting a very physical game.
100% physical game - they are 1 team that wilts when the game is played as a tough inside brutal game. Jeds return is great timing.

We can't win an open bruise free game - they can't win a tough physical game.

Scott needs to come in - good runner , ball user and doesn’t panic

Need to get someone of the elk of hodge - the type that knows when you cross that line , it’s war

Need more elks on Big Footy! In fact, we should nickname one of our players “the Elk”. I’m thinking BBB.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

100% physical game - they are 1 team that wilts when the game is played as a tough inside brutal game. Jeds return is great timing.

We can't win an open bruise free game - they can't win a tough physical game.

Nah ah. Remember that time Hooker was picking a fight with first gamer, Nielson..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

LOL...1998......look at what some of us we were wearing.....I feel old....

Zondor still wears his full body jumpsuit from what I understand.

Atley and his fellow defenders face a big test on Friday against Essendon in the annual ‘Kick for the Kids’ match.

Anthony McDonald-Tipungwuti starred last weekend kicking a career-best seven goals, while Orazio Fantasia and Jake Stringer have also been lively.

Limiting their impact on the scoreboard will a big focus, but that attacking run will also be vital.

“They’ve (the Bombers) been in good form,” Atley added.

“The mindset is to defend when Essendon has the ball, but when we get the ball, run off and make them accountable.”

https://www.nmfc.com.au/news/2019-04-17/atley-back-to-best

Atley and his fellow defenders face a big test on Friday against Essendon in the annual ‘Kick for the Kids’ match.

Anthony McDonald-Tipungwuti starred last weekend kicking a career-best seven goals, while Orazio Fantasia and Jake Stringer have also been lively.

Limiting their impact on the scoreboard will a big focus, but that attacking run will also be vital.

“They’ve (the Bombers) been in good form,” Atley added.

“The mindset is to defend when Essendon has the ball, but when we get the ball, run off and make them accountable.”

https://www.nmfc.com.au/news/2019-04-17/atley-back-to-best
Defend when they have the ball, attack when we have the ball.

It's a crazy plan but it might just work

If I were on social media still I would start a rumour Friday morning that Jake Stringer has been arrested and won't take part in the game.

Just for lolz.

Will our membership get us into the game as normal?

As posted by giantroo earlier......

Member Guide To Good Friday
Apr 16, 2019 3:23PM

We have put together a guide for our members to answer all your questions about the Good Friday match v Essendon this weekend.
As this Friday’s match is a North Melbourne home game; all members are able to scan in with their membership card. Schimma Platinum, Premiership Club, Archer’s Legends, Level 1 & 2 Reserved and Social Club members will have access to their standard reserved seat/seating areas as per all North Melbourne home games.
RELATED: Match Centre - Round 5
General Admission access
Members with general admission access are able to scan their membership card for access to Level 3 at Marvel Stadium.
There will be some pre-sold reserved seats on Level 3 that won’t be available to members, please see locations below:
Between aisles 8 and 16
Rows A-F
Between aisles 38 and 42
All rows
Between aisles 31 and 38
Rows A-F

We recommend that members take note of these areas to avoid any confusion on game day.
General admission members also have the ability to upgrade to a reserved seat from just $15. Click here, follow the club members link and enter your barcode to upgrade.

We need to get some massive blow up syringes for this game, it will send the scum into an emotional breakdown.View attachment 656250
I'm really surprised that someone hasn't done that as yet and thrown them on the ground as the Bummers run out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back