NFL 2008/09 NFC Divisional Round: Arizona vs Carolina

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: Divisional Playoffs - Carolina v Arizona

I agree with the commentator, ARI should have gone for the TD there.

Instead of a FG? No way. Take the points not ambitious chances that come back to bite.

But that doesn't matter now.

Cards are 27-7 up now and I can hear the Fat Lady rehearsing. ;)

Too bad we have 'Nobody' rooting for the Black Cats.

Instead of a FG? No way. Take the points not ambitious chances that come back to bite.

But that doesn't matter now.

Cards are 27-7 up now and I can hear the Fat Lady rehearsing. ;)

Too bad we have 'Nobody' rooting for the Black Cats.

Maybe Im nuts but I say GO for the kill!;)

:D Someones nervous.....:p
Nope, there is normally one roughie from each conference getting through... Both from today IMO.

If anything this makes me more confident.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Looks that way...LOOK OUT PIT/NYG!:thumbsu:

meh... NO Fear. The fear is all in the eyes of the Chargers' fans as the Steelers D wrecking ball makes sure the Bolts 'fantasy fairytale run ends in da Burgh' :p

Only stupid turnovers and O penalties can disrupt the Steelers journey.

believe.jpg

Carolina trying to preserve a chance to score may bite them on the arse...

What a doozy hit by Beason on his own TEAMMATE!! Ouch!

meh... NO Fear. The fear is all in the eyes of the Chargers' fans as the Steelers D wrecking ball makes sure the Bolts 'fantasy fairytale run ends in da Burgh' :p

Only stupid turnovers and O penalties can disrupt the Steelers journey.

believe.jpg

What about NO tolerance?;) Honestly you are the safest bet for sure but those giants..........not one wrong move zark;)

tightrope.jpg

What about NO tolerance?;) Honestly you are the safest bet for sure but those giants..........not one wrong move zark;)

tightrope.jpg
Well at least we have the CHANCE to make the championship game ;)

A very good chance also.

Boooooo:thumbsdown: No fun around here any more?:(
Plenty of fun for those still in contention and not experiencing heartburn due to a certain event in Feb 2008 :p :D

What a time to lose your 1st game at home for the season.

Has anyone ever gone from zero to hero to zero to hero, at the heights and depths as Kurt Warner?

Let's hope for an all aussie punting Conference title game.

Well at least we have the CHANCE to make the championship game ;)

A very good chance also.

Clever pic Galactic.. :D even though I should know better that 'felling comfortable' is not always a 'good omen'. :(

I even felt a tad nervous in Week 17 thinking the Browns would do something beyond their dreams. After Leftwich scrambled for the TD, I'm thinking... am I kidding myself?? The Browns just STINK. I think I gotta respect the Chargers a lot more than I do atm. Just being quite defensive of my Steelers y'know.

Anyway, it's Wizard's moment. I'm definately excited for him. Another half to go. Carolina obviously have to control the tempo and reap the first 2 big scores in the 3rd Q. Can go along way to swing the momentum and rattling the Cards a lil'..

Plenty of fun for those still in contention and not experiencing heartburn due to a certain event in Feb 2008 :p :D

No heartburn here my man.
My first season of following my team not in the playoffs I can live with Zark.Oh wait I forgot you dont reguard me as one till I follow them for ........? Its very relaxing actually. Last year was last year Zark, I have more good mem's than bad I assure you...also dont hang out here if your mob falls off the rope. Its going to be a party all be it an indirect one:p:thumbsu:

What a time to lose your 1st game at home for the season.

Has anyone ever gone from zero to hero to zero to hero, at the heights and depths as Kurt Warner?

Let's hope for an all aussie punting Conference title game.

To think dspeed MOCKED ME when I selected Warner late in the inaugral BFFFL draft. I knew what I was doing long before Mustang GM, Larry David, came onboard. :)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back