NFL 2017-18 AFC Championship game - Jacksonville at New England (7.05am Monday AEDT)

Who wins

• Jacksonville 1-10

Votes: 11 16.9%
  • Jacksonville 11+

Votes: 10 15.4%
  • New England 1-10

Votes: 22 33.8%
  • New England 11+

Votes: 22 33.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

"Just lost his grandfather...in the summer of 2016". I'm sorry, but the death of an elderly person 18 months ago cannot be referred to as "just" as if it just happened

I can't wait for Tommy's grandfather's death a year and a half ago to be overplayed in the lead up to the SB

I still feel like those back to back penalties in the 2nd quarter were a big momentum shift.

I don't even mind the PI call. But as I said at the time, if it was PI, it means refs missed at least 300 PI calls during the season.

That said, the Jags had plenty of opportunities to get something going and they got beat by experience.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Seriously against the number one defense with no Gronk down by 10...

No ******* worries.

Thomas Brady seriously that guy can do anything to me my wife and my mistress

Anything!

2 TDs 140 yds in the 4th no Gronk

I still feel like those back to back penalties in the 2nd quarter were a big momentum shift.

I don't even mind the PI call. But as I said at the time, if it was PI, it means refs missed at least 300 PI calls during the season.

That said, the Jags had plenty of opportunities to get something going and they got beat by experience.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Mate you’re absolutely kidding yourself.

oh the tears...

what a great game.

Jackonsville are a super team.

It’s unreal.

Jackonsville played the greatest game they could have played they played in front with a run game and Bortless playing unreal. Pats had no Gronk down by 10...

And still bitching and moaning.

Appreciate the GOAT appreciate Thomas Mother ******* Brady

Down by 10 with no Gronk

It’s unreal.

Jackonsville played the greatest game they could have played they played in front with a run game and Bortless playing unreal. Pats had no Gronk down by 10...

And still bitching and moaning.

Appreciate the GOAT appreciate Thomas Mother ******* Brady

Down by 10 with no Gronk
BB is the goat, Brady is his lapdog

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Enjoyable game and an enjoyable thread with all the sooking

Jacksonville looked like winners with 10:00 remaining

People these days just expect Brady to orchestrate the come-from-behind win and for the Patriots D to take care of biz, but they still had to get it done. Maybe the Pats were helped by some conservative play-calling by the Jax OC, but it's understandable given the Jaguars had the lead.

Back