• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

revo333

Norm Smith Medallist
Jan 7, 2018
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
A protected Specie for sure, That tanty he chucked when the Ravens sacked him fairly a few seasons ago was just embarrassing.

And that roughing the passer call in this game? well i don't see any other QB getting that gold treatment.

Feb 28, 2009
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Baltimore Ravens, Atletico
That tanty he chucked when the Ravens sacked him fairly a few seasons ago was just embarrassing.
brady-hissy-fit.gif

Feb 25, 2013
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Apologies, but Fiji > Big Footy
No I mean in general. Not this game ahah

Where were you for the tuck rule, Malcolm Butler, Falcons, Fowler being ruled down, Ravens dropped TD and Billy Cundiff missed FG, Panthers kick OOB, Reid + McNabb, all the shitty AFCCG performances that the team still found a way to win despite Brady, etc. Etc.

Jason Witten has revealed at the Pro Bowl the real reason the Chiefs lost to the Pats - Eric Ebron wasn't playing so Pat Mahomes was missing one of his main guys.

Hired to be like Romo, but is the anti-Romo.

Oct 18, 2013
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Carolina Panthers
No I mean in general. Not this game ahah

Where were you for the ruck rule, Malcolm Butler, Falcons, Fowler being ruled down, etc. Etc.

Im pretty sure I'm posting the AFC title game 2018 thread or am I?

Fowler, you mean Myles Jack?

Oct 18, 2013
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Carolina Panthers
Hired to be like Romo, but is the anti-Romo.

I don't reckon its a surprise that QBs tend to make most sense as commentators when you look at how protected they are throughout their careers. Warner is another current commentator that is brilliant.

Whitten has clearly had too many knocks to the head over his career.

Back