List Mgmt. 2019 Trade Thread - Part V

Remove this Banner Ad

I feel like this hanners thing is the perfect reminder of the fantastic depth of our trade period. Jones steps into the starting middle, or gresh into the middle and butler up forward

Or Pickett together with Parker, as many were hoping for at the time. Oh well, hindsight is a great thing.

Butler for Young improved the quality of our small forward brigade quite a bit.
How do you say that , Lonie , Parker , Kent and Gresh are the ones Butler is up against , not young . Young was done after his first game

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So we have removed seven players off our seniors list.

With the five recent incoming trades, that leaves two spots. Upgrade Wilkie and draft one player in the NAB draft.
Don't we have to take 3 players in the draft?

I think if Newnes stays, Brown will go. We've got plenty of options now.

Id love him to play on at Sandringham though

i reckon it's better to delist young after 12 months than teasing him for another 12

gets a pay out and can relocate whilst having some cash behind him

sucks for him though. i dont think we should have picked him to begin with. Deluca would have been a better option

Marlion Pickett

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Come on Hanners, you’re better than that.

Need him fully fit for round 1 please.
Starting to look like he isn't better than that

What a f###ing joke

really feel for White, never given a real chance. I think something went on behind the scenes.

His numbers at VFL were better than most and deserved of a chance at AFL level.

The club has said we have too many of his type and he has been squeezed out. He is pissed off because he improved his game and still didn’t get a run.

HTF he is behind others on our list has me stuffed.

Rice just too slow and no tank.

Young never up to it so no surprise there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

White has been delisted

The 2014 draft haul was a complete bust. When you take this into consideration plus we have completely wiped out the 2019 draft then this clearly shows that we HAVE NOT HIT THE DRAFT HARD OVER THE LAST FEW YEARS.

I know people will call me a troll but I assure you I'm not. I am just disgusted with what the Saints have done/are doing.
Gee that only leaves 2015, 2016, 2017, and 2018.

So anyone want to see my foot again after slipping on steps in Edinburgh?

Reckon a few are still traumatised from the last time.

Thanks but no thanks 🤣

Remove this Banner Ad

Back