List Mgmt. 2019 Trade Thread - Part III

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hope if Robbo can't play we put him on as a assistant coach

Has he done any coaching courses? It’d be great to have him involved at the club, but we need people who can really contribute. I would imagine he’s been pretty involved in things over the past two seasons, so that bodes well for him.

Ahh that's interesting - now that helps me to understand the little titbit I'd heard about Gresh and GWS.

Very interesting times ahead - I suspect it may be the "expect the unexpected" draft period.

Remember that no one anticipated McEvoy - looking more and more like all bets off and no player safe for the right deal.

I thought McEvoy was reasonably obvious at the time. We needed draft currency & he was one of the very few who had it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don’t think we are as far away as people seem to think. Add Hill, Jones & some backup for RoMa & King, Bytel, Clark, Coff to keep improving & we are close to a bottom half of the 8 side. Trade Ross, Gresh, Bruce & Carlisle & we are bottom 4 for another 5 years though....
2nd this bro. We were 3 wins out of the 8 last season. With little to none of Gears, Stuv, JWeb, Lonie, Hanners, Carlisle out of our more experienced players that make a big difference for us considering how inexperience our list was last year. It allowed us to get games into the likes of Roma, Clarke, Coff, Parker, Wilks, Paton, Battle. Really excited for these guys in particularly and think/hope they will take a big step up in 2020 and they have the skills to become very good players.

Then we have the King to debut as well as high hopes for Bytel. We have Hill coming which means we have a solid group of a grade to elite wings.

Just hoping we don't do any silly trades getting rid of valuable players and also add in some more talent.

Then we also have a new coach in Ratts who is more focused on skills than Richo. I saw improvement from guys like Ross since he took over so im excited to see how the team comes on after a full preseason. Carn the Saints💪👊

I haven’t any unfortunately. But don’t be shocked if it’s another retired player come in.

Hodge! 😉

I miss Lenny. Wish we could convince him to come back. Just doesn’t look any good in that orange and grey getup.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Had a cheque from ANZ arrive last last. Terrific mail.
8yc1u9.jpg

Yep, I’d pull the pin. But Taranto would want to be a gun.

Taranto and 15 for Gresh and a third.

I fail to see how you improve if you lose top 3 players. At the moment our potentials ins don't seem better than our potential outs. And some of those outs seem to be a chance of going for bloody ordinary picks. The major problem is our midfield and at the moment we look like getting a ball butcherer and a really outside mid. And losing Jack for peanuts.

Has he done any coaching courses? It’d be great to have him involved at the club, but we need people who can really contribute. I would imagine he’s been pretty involved in things over the past two seasons, so that bodes well for him.
Pretty sure he has done a coaching course and was doing some coaching with one of the Haileybury teams a few years ago.

Gresh still has some improving to do- not a big enough tank for midfield and as a result drifts in and out of games. We can get a little carried away with his silky skills, but needs to do more...the story of our playing list.
He does no doubt, but 1st year predominately midfield in his 3rd season of afl I reckon hes going alright😀

Hodge! 😉

I miss Lenny. Wish we could convince him to come back. Just doesn’t look any good in that orange and grey getup.
Same. How good would it be seeing him in a Saints too again. As Plugs said before, Lenny is a Sydney boy, all the family there. Maybe one day, but I dare say it’s have to be senior coach for him next step.

I know.. but after the B&F at your house, you may want words with me.
Weather is crap also. The stupid things you do. I had a function last after the grand final It started at 9am thinking by 6 everyone would be gone. At 4 am I had to get up and turn the music down. Neighbors love me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back