2020 Planning thread - a.k.a pre-season misplaced confidence and collective insanity

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
10mins left to Grundy or no Grundy ppl.
Just don't go the early crow like some did with Walsh last night who was on 25pts 12mins in.

Starting without Grundy is a strategy move of many rounds.

We're still without a tonne so far. Wonder if that'll end tonight, or continue for a few more games.

Last year I kept posting about the rolling 100 club (players not to drop below 100 in any game)
It didn't last that long last year.

10mins left to Grundy or no Grundy ppl.
Just don't go the early crow like some did with Walsh last night who was on 25pts 12mins in.

Starting without Grundy is a strategy move of many rounds.

We're still without a tonne so far. Wonder if that'll end tonight, or continue for a few more games.

Last year I kept posting about the rolling 100 club (players not to drop below 100 in any game)
It didn't last that long last year.
Just couldn’t bring myself to do it. Take the best ruck in the game rather than take a risk on another mid pricer type. Had him in and out of my side but you’re f*cked if neither Naismith or English/NN/Jacobs work.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Geez a fair few posts to catch up on since last night!

Absolute anarchy in here right now. Almost wished I didn't pop in. Having major second thoughts on all lines now after looking at other people's teams
Did you hold strong in the end mate?

Locked and loaded guys, good luck this season 👍

No Grundy. Speakano IN
Not going to go the early crow, as I had English, Jacobs, Naismith as my R1, R2, R3 for most of the last couple of weeks. I do reckon English will have a great season but ended up swapping him back to Grundy this morning.. Who are your other rucks?

See you guys after lockout.
I can't handle the anxiety.
Good call. How'd it go?

2020 Team Reveal, here it is:

View attachment 843560

My favourite part about it, the fact that i've only made four of five changes out of this squad from my pre-marsh side.
Strong team!

what's wrong with me!!
I was trading ANderson, scrolling down to Viney who I've had for a lot of preseason.
See Will Brodie and just click him...never considered the guy since he started playing afl football and now he's in.

Every year I end up picking one midfield spud and thought I avoided it this year....every year!!!

Bloody hell / I have Brodie !!!! :mad:

Didn't look good leaving out Grundy but Bailey Smith kind of makes up for it at 5% ownership. He came in last night when I noticed Lipinski missing.

Macrae (C) not ideal, it was Josh Kelly all week, but changed this afternoon and Dunkley was pretty poor, but then again I could have had Crisp. So that helps.

In the end, it was a choice between having Grundy or Josh Kelly; as a unique, I went for Kelly, hopefully he matches Grundy.

The biggest problem was Madgen. The ball never got down there! Anyway, he is probably only in my team until Hayden Young is selected.

I've left enough wriggle room to get Pittonet in next week - having 3 ruck options that are all way under priced and growing in price seems good to me.

Rd 1.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back