List Mgmt. 2020 Trade Thread - Part III

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

If they get band 2 compo or pick 20 we could trade 15 for 20 & a late pick.
Let's say we have to use a first this year.

Do we do the above trade then try to get a first from Essendon, assuming they get a mid to late one for Fantasia or whoever.

We trade Seb and a late second that we get from another club for Dunny, Webster or whoever.

Or we just trade them Seb and JWebb. Throw in Dmac for an early 3rd.

In:
Crouch
Pick 11-20 from EFC player trade out)
Another late pick from AFC
(Early 3rdp from EFC?)

Out:
Ross
Webster
(Dmac?)
Pick 15

So talking list spots, on the way out we have: Brown, Austin, Abbott, Lonie, Carlisle, Webster, Dunstan.
On the way in: Higgins, Crouch... McKernan?...

Question marks over: Marsh, Hind, Parker, Clavarino

The one talking to the Bombers is not Sebastian... it’s JW
Guess I should have read all last nights posts before I dreamt up that Ross trade.

Not thrilled with Hurley but if Jake wants to leave we need to find someone to replace him at least for this year. He won't last long but give Gubby more time to shake a long term replacement loose from another club. Would prefer Talia personally but cede to the expert opinions inside the War Room.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If we are off loading a few of our backmen, would we be interested in Jayden Hunt?
Can play either end of ground & has a bit of pace with him, could be a good get.
Pass. We have Hind who is a far better version of Hunt.

Dunstan not going to Adelaide

The Adelaide trade will be 15 for 20 and a later pick

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Ehhhhh I’ve just read the last dozen or so pages on this thread, and no one has pointed out that this values Brad Crouch at approximate Pick 57, plus a ‘later pick’

Did I get that right?

At the moment Saints 1st sits at pick 17 (1025 points) and Band 2 for Crows would sit at pick 22 at the moment (845 points). Difference = 180 (value approx 57)

So pick 57 and a late pick..... for Brad Crouch?

Sorry if I’m reading that wrong..

Ehhhhh I’ve just read the last dozen or so pages on this thread, and no one has pointed out that this values Brad Crouch at approximate Pick 57, plus a ‘later pick’

Did I get that right?

At the moment Saints 1st sits at pick 17 (1025 points) and Band 2 for Crows would sit at pick 22 at the moment (845 points). Difference = 180 (value approx 57)

Yep you are

Did I get that right?

Yes, you are reading it wrong. Think of it this way: your compo pick for losing Crouch will be 15 (StK FRP) instead of 20 (AFL compo pick).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back