T20I 2021 ICC Men's T20 World Cup - Non-Australia games

Remove this Banner Ad

Is the Simmons innings one of the worst of all time or what?

Lendl Simmons' innings is the joint-longest in terms of balls without a boundary in men's T20 World Cup. In terms of strike rate, only two players had a lower strike rate in a men's T20 World Cup innings after facing 30 or more balls. - Cricinfo

That's crazy stuff if ture. The implosion of South African Cricket just keeps getting bigger.

Get that man an Aussie Passport sharpish, Liberals. Be useful for once.

First match v Australia

56491287272738d2962d70ab76727b95

(Log in to remove this ad.)

i say that was not out, look at the dirt flying up where it hit the ground.

Tend to agree, prolly went with umpires call in which soft was out so went with out. VDD has every right to think he caught it though.

Will be tough for SA without QDK. I love watching him bat. He will be a loss for cricket if rumours that his international career is over now are correct. Guess politics always wins out though.

Will be tough for SA without QDK. I love watching him bat. He will be a loss for cricket if rumours that his international career is over now are correct. Guess politics always wins out though.
That's the thing though, nowadays you can make such a killing playing franchise cricket. He will be just fine if he never played for SA again.

Meh, good riddance. You have to question his commitment to serve under a black captain if he is so opposed to an effortless symbol against racism that he is willing to quit over it.

Meh, good riddance. You have to question his commitment to serve under a black captain if he is so opposed to an effortless symbol against racism that he is willing to quit over it.

We don’t know what the issue is though. There may be more to the story.

Not everyone in the BBL did it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back