T20I 2021 ICC Men's T20 World Cup - Non-Australia games

Remove this Banner Ad

We don’t know what the issue is though. There may be more to the story.

Not everyone in the BBL did it.
What issue could there possibly be? Even if he's been wronged by some individual black people personally, the issue of racism is undeniable. Especially in a place like South Africa where the apartheid regime is barely 30 years in the past.

Certainly taking a knee against racism means significantly more than standing around while the national anthem is played, but I don't think anyone would be so OK with a player walking off and playing angry birds on his phone instead during the anthem.

What issue could there possibly be? Even if he's been wronged by some individual black people personally, the issue of racism is undeniable. Especially in a place like South Africa where the apartheid regime is barely 30 years in the past.

Certainly taking a knee against racism means significantly more than standing around while the national anthem is played, but I don't think anyone would be so OK with a player walking off and playing angry birds on his phone instead during the anthem.

Who knows how about we let QDK who is a bright man explain himself before jumping at conclusions.

He deserves the right to make personal decisions too and he’s too good a player that he won’t not be selected anyway.

That’s a fine catch in the outfield diving forward

EDIT: if it carried that is

ANOTHER EDIT: Carried fine. Thought it had on first look. Was surprised the soft signal was not out

Would have been poetic if it were VDD.

Soft of out carried as out where it prolly bounced just before.
This one soft was not out and obviously carried.

but, had to be Hendricks to ruin it.

Would have been poetic if it were VDD.

Soft of out carried as out where it prolly bounced just before.
This one soft was not out and obviously carried.

but, had to be Hendricks to ruin it.

Haha have to admit that did cross my mind too

SA doing this easily. Another fairly spiritless performance from the West Indies it must be said. Barely giving a yelp.

One trick pony team. Good on flat wickets where there sloggers can look good…these wickets don’t suit. Be lucky to win a game

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You have to question his commitment to serve under a black captain if he is so opposed to an effortless symbol against racism that he is willing to quit over it.

There should be no compulsion for sportspeople to bend the knee for any social or political movement.

Aiden Markram has the ability to be the best all format batsman in the world.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back