NFL 2021 NFC Championship Game - San Francisco at Los Angeles Rams

Remove this Banner Ad

Half time show looks like its going to be rubbish. Atleast it will give me time to do a beer run i guess.

Pretty much always rubbish. Guess it gets a lot of non football fans interested etc.

Pretty much always rubbish. Guess it gets a lot of non football fans interested etc.
It looks good and has flashing colors so its enough to make the average person think its good.

Yeah but it went against the Saints. so we allow it.
As much as we might hate teams, its reprehensible that the officials rigged that decision to help LA get in SB to help promote Rams new relocation, and no team should be ripped off of a playoff win like that.

Shouldve been Saints vs Patriots and wouldve much rather Brees win his second than Brady his 6th

dont where to put it so here will do...funny...

NFL announcers with 0 context (sus/funny moments)​

edit: nfl not copyrighted it yet, amazing, can watch here without being redirected to YouTube

Deebo gonna have a bad game now....

Deebo Samuel: I don’t watch film of other receivers, no other receiver does what I do

Posted by Michael David Smith on January 28, 2022, 6:05 PM EST

Gadget player, nothing more. If he's lucky he'll have a career resurgence in 6-7 years like Cordarelle Patterson but will fade into obscurity again at the turn of the decade. Go ahead, bookmark it.

Can't stand either team, don't really care who wins. Would actually prefer the Niners win cos at least they've done it the right way. Both are playing for second place though, so who cares really.

But I feel the Niners are probably too banged up to keep up with the Rams overall. They've got a couple of aces in their hand, but offensively are still prone to mistakes, but the Rams aren't going to let them off the hook like the Packers did. It's going to be 'Detroit Day' Stafford, probably throw for 400yds and 4 TDs but get sacked/hit 10 times. Niners DB are their achilles heel and Kupp/Beckham/Jefferson will bend them over.

Rams 28-15

Last edited:
Gadget player, nothing more. If he's lucky he'll have a career resurgence in 6-7 years like Cordarelle Patterson but will fade into obscurity again at the turn of the decade. Go ahead, bookmark it.

This is a big call. But I admire your balls putting it out there.

I think injuries is the one thing that could slow Deebo down with the way he plays and how Shanahan uses him, its just a matter of time imo

Still, I think he is far better than Cordarelle ever was and that is a harsh comparison to make.

Last edited:

Can't stand either team, don't really care who wins. Would actually prefer the Niners win cos at least they've done it the right way. Both are playing for second place though, so who cares really.

But I feel the Niners are probably too banged up to keep up with the Rams overall. They've got a couple of aces in their hand, but offensively are still prone to mistakes, but the Rams aren't going to let them off the hook like the Packers did. It's going to be 'Detroit Day' Stafford, probably throw for 400yds and 4 TDs but get sacked/hit 10 times. Niners DB are their achilles heel and Kupp/Beckham/Jefferson will bend them over.
When a player starts with that attitude it can often end up famous last words, challenging the football gods to put you in your place.

This is a big call. But I admire your balls putting it out there.

I think injuries is the one thing that could slow Deebo down with the way he plays and how Shanahan uses him, its just a matter of time imo

Still, I think he is far better than Cordarelle ever was and that is a harsh comparison to make.

He's a tweener, not many of those have long successful careers, on either side of the ball. They usually get worked out within a season or two. If he lasts longer than that, credit to him.

He's a tweener, not many of those have long successful careers, on either side of the ball. They usually get worked out within a season or two. If he lasts longer than that, credit to him.

What I find interesting the way the Niners go through running backs, the turnover and injury rate is incredible, and I believe there is definitely something more to it than just bad luck. Feel like Deebo being used as one means its just a matter of time before he has the same fate as the 20 before him.

Last edited:
What I find interesting the way the Niners go through running backs, the turnover and injury rate is incredible, and I believe there is definitely something more to it than just bad luck to ti. Feel like Deebo being used as one means its just a matter of time before he has the same fate as the 20 before him.
The Niners....but also the Seahawks and Rams in the past too, heavy run orientated teams. All their RBs got killed eventually. Amazing Henry lasted so long at Titans, he could end up a shell of his self moving forward. Like Larry Johnson and Arian Foster. It seldom can be sustained. Tho, there have been workhorses who had long careers too.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The Niners....but also the Seahawks and Rams in the past too, heavy run orientated teams. All their RBs got killed eventually. Amazing Henry lasted so long at Titans, he could end up a shell of his self moving forward. Like Larry Johnson and Arian Foster. It seldom can be sustained. Tho, there have been workhorses who had long careers too.

True. Still feels like the Niners run through them more than anyone else tho.

Derrick Henry and Marshawn Lynch are/were freaks, very big/thick running backs so I suppose their shelf life is a bit longer than everyone else.

Derrick Henry and Marshawn Lynch are/were freaks, very big/thick running backs so I suppose their shelf life is a bit longer than everyone else.
You're right tho, the Shanahan Niners this year and previous, really did kill so many of them.

Rams 28-15

Great call you are bang on re: Samuel. What did he have last week like 60 odd yards? Didn't impress me at all.

Frank Gore did alright considering many thought he would be lucky to last out his first contract.

Frank Gore did alright considering many thought he would be lucky to last out his first contract.

Talking about specifically under Kyle, dude runs through them like Jimmy G does a box of condoms.

Talking about specifically under Kyle, dude runs through them like Jimmy G does a box of condoms.

There all late round draft picks or Undrafted free agents so I say run them into the ground on rookie deal when that’s up find a replacement rinse and repeat. No point spending money on rbs or decent draft capital
Plus if they get signed for decent money you will get a comp pick back

There all late round draft picks or Undrafted free agents so I say run them into the ground on rookie deal when that’s up find a replacement rinse and repeat. No point spending money on rbs or decent draft capital
Plus if they get signed for decent money you will get a comp pick back

They dont even get the chance to be run into the ground, have some significant injury inside a year or two.

Rams 28-15

Great call you are bang on re: Samuel. What did he have last week like 60 odd yards? Didn't impress me at all.
The Packers sooking since that loss has been at a level not seen for some time. Intriguing

Remove this Banner Ad

Back