Training 2021 Training Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Try 12345
Haha - I managed to get hold of her in the 7 seconds of reception we had at the same time. So I have the password BUT now we’re on our way out to catch up with an old friend of my partner. 🤬🤬🤬🤬
I managed to catch the last 1.54 of that quarter. WTAF? They appear to have a severe ‘don’t know which of the 3 posts are the right ones to kick between’ hangover from last week. 😩

Footy gods - I was kidding when I said Brisbane’s towel was in the middle of Freo Oval during the week. I WAS KIDDING!! I never talk up any game... always a danger game, so any bad karma I may have set in motion, please accept my sincere apologies. I will do penance, and may even sacrifice one of the chooks out the back to appease you if necessary. 🙏🏽🙏🏽

Haha - I managed to get hold of her in the 7 seconds of reception we had at the same time. So I have the password BUT now we’re on our way out to catch up with an old friend of my partner. 🤬🤬🤬🤬
I managed to catch the last 1.54 of that quarter. WTAF? They appear to have a severe ‘don’t know which of the 3 posts are the right ones to kick between’ hangover from last week. 😩

Footy gods - I was kidding when I said Brisbane’s towel was in the middle of Freo Oval during the week. I WAS KIDDING!! I never talk up any game... always a danger game, so any bad karma I may have set in motion, please accept my sincere apologies. I will do penance, and may even sacrifice one of the chooks out the back to appease you if necessary. 🙏🏽🙏🏽
Just sacrifice bush chooks. Neck 6 in a row & all will be forgiven

For me, Sturt and Logue are far more injury prone than Sean Darcy. The likes of Schultz, Banfield and etc seem to have young bodies built for AFL footy so even though neither are best 22 in my opinion, they have this key advantage over the likes of Sturt who we have barely seen in this time at the club. Durability is an underrated trait.
I thought the poster who made the point about Young’s slowish kicking action was correct. He does seem to take a loner time than most to complete his kicking action and get the ball away. It also increases the risk of an injury from a late tackle when he is dragged down while kicking. In fact, it was I think it was this very scenario that resulted in his syndesmosis injury against St Kilda last year?

But Ryan Murphy. And that Adam Kiwi guy. And Tanner Smith, Luke Strandica - and Hugh Bloody Dixon!
(Then of course there’s Croad, Tarrant, McCarthy and Hogan!)

Come on Rob - with that track record you are mad not to get on the Treacy Train now lest you be called a Bandwagonner when he wins the 2023 Coleman!!

You forgot Craig Burrows, Kingsley Hunter, Daniel Schell, Daniel Parker, Michael Apeness and Michael Brown.

And of course how could you forget Jack Anthony.

That’s a bit unfair on Darcy. Not many rucks would have played over 40 games by the time they are 22 without missing a few.

Might be, but the facts are that Sean doesn't play a lot, and goes down when he does play.
Meek deserves a shot, lets see what happens against NicNat

Anyone know where I can watch todays mens game

Not yet and we don't know if they will put up the full game. They are definitely doing a highlights package at some stage, though.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

WCE board is melting. Delicious.

Some are paying respect to our list and drafting too....

We've dropped from $4.50 to $3.75 for the top 8.....glad I loaded up at $4.50
[/QUOTE]
I think u hate the toast more than me, and I came from them. What the fook does that say!

So you don't have to go to that dirty other place...

Do yourself a favour everyone and fast forward to the 25 min mark

Classic Mundy breaking from the middle - lace out to Treacy who finishes with a great kicking style

Treacy must be wondering what’s so hard about this AFL with kicks like that

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Remove this Banner Ad

Back