25. Dean Kent - Link
39. Darragh Joyce - Link
41. Paul Hunter - Link

To see the full list (it gets updated regularly) visit this thread;

Restricted and Unrestricted Free Agency Window
Friday October 1 – Friday October 8

Trade Period
Players: Monday October 4 – Wednesday October 13
Picks: Monday October 4 – tbc (approx. Friday November 19)

List Lodgement 1
tbc (approx. Thursday October 28)

Delisted Free Agency Window 1
tbc (approx. Friday October 29 - Monday November 8)

List Lodgement 2 (Final date for primary list delistings)
tbc (approx. Tuesday November 9)

Delisted Free Agency Window 2
tbc (approx. Wednesday November 10 - Friday November 19)

Last edited by a moderator:
What happened with Stewart66 did he get pissed off or something or too busy? I always loved his input? Is he OK? If anybody knows!

Not sure, he was a great poster with a good eye for talent.

YES whatever he said usually seemed pretty spot on! Always took his posts as informative and knowledgeable! Miss his 2 cents worth!
"No said more than once been suprised at training levels this year …pretty confident the entire
fitness programme will come under serious review" I think that was the last post Stewart66 made in July 16 this year he was certainly correct there!

With KPDs not really available, maybe we can try and get creative. Weideman might be worth a gamble on a 2 year deal. Would be cheap and we have the list spots.

There are no rules for Free Agency it is a magic formula but my point was everyone knows we aren't going to offer him a contract so why make an offer just wait and pick him up as a delisted free agent seems like his only suitor doesn't even plan to do that just want to Rookie him. No chance we get compensated.

As for his dreams you are right that is one big reason and the decision was right for the club but I still feel for the guy he tried his guts out and there are plenty worse players still getting a game in the AFL his frustration is not unique in AFL or any level of football. It is a tough spot having a boss that doesn't believe in you.

Whether we offered him a deal or not doesn't matter. We could have offered him a year & he could still go through free agency, not get an offer and then decline our offer making himself a DFA. We'll get compo if he signs during FA period. Simples. If he doesn't we don't get it.

As for 'poor old Luke', well gee whiz mate, he's been on ridiculous money compared to his output for years. Considering what is going on in the world pardon me if I scoff at a footballer having to work a bit harder to earn his spot.

Ahh Fraze!!!

Started AFL life as a skinny 195 cm wing/utility who ran a sub 3 second 20 metres.

Matthew Allison skinny 195 cm, 82 kg wing/utility who runs a sub 3 second 20 metres

Matthew - get to the weight room - now!!!!!

Nek Minnit

R33nuvk.jpg

With KPDs not really available, maybe we can try and get creative. Weideman might be worth a gamble on a 2 year deal. Would be cheap and we have the list spots.

I reckon he'll end up at the Pies.

Not convinced he will come that cheap.
If he was cheap I would happily take the risk as is capable of playing the backup ruck role too.

Not convinced he will come that cheap.
If he was cheap I would happily take the risk as is capable of playing the backup ruck role too.
Fully expect some good listed contracted players will be moved on and there are still a lot of players that are waiting on trade period
Ross , Dunstan , Lonie and that's just our list - Gold Coast want to unload Brodie , Constable wants a new home , SPS wants to go to WCE ,
Finlayson wants out of GWS , Wiedeman will be moving , Brander still waiting to see what happens , Riccardi was wanting out.
Still plenty going to happen.

Love Saints TV but I'm not too sure of how legitimate this is since there's been very little reporting on any mutual interest between us and Ladhams. If it's true though I think it's gonna be pretty interesting! Wouldn't mind him for once Paddy's done.
View attachment 1242412
Could well be true knowing he has a connection with Howard and Ryder , but Swans will be looking for something back for that Swan mid that is going.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Love Saints TV but I'm not too sure of how legitimate this is since there's been very little reporting on any mutual interest between us and Ladhams. If it's true though I think it's gonna be pretty interesting! Wouldn't mind him for once Paddy's done.

View attachment 1242412
Very interesting. Won’t hold my breath tho

View attachment 1242412
Jon Ralph reported yesterday that we are looking for a cheap, back-up type rather than someone more expensive like Ladhams, so I would take this with a grain of salt for now like any 'inside info' that appears on a Facebook page.

Yep Sydney wanted him last year so it makes sense.

I don't want us to give up a good price for a ruck right now
Will the Swans want him after Hickeys year and tight SC

View attachment 1242412
Saints TV explain yourself

Thought he nominated the crows?
Looks like I'm wrong
Carlton is “certain” to sign restricted free agent George Hewett this off-season on a four-year deal worth up to $1.8 million, reports the Herald Sun’s Jon Ralph.

With Sydney feeling confident in its midfield depth, both right now and in the future, they will not match the contract, allowing Hewett to walk to the Blues.

The Swans should receive draft compensation for Hewett’s exit; based on Foxfooty.com.au’s understanding of the complex system, an end-of-second-round or third-round pick looks likely.

Not sure they will have the currency given the are already getting Lipinski, Kreuger and desperately need points for Daicos.

Future second rounder? He'll want out of the Dees you'd imagine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back