List Mgmt. 2023 Trade Thread - Part III

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The embedded resources below are kept up to date by the trade board mods (as much as possible – we are human after all). Enjoy!

Courtesy of Lore

Last edited by a moderator:
I can’t stand NM, hope they eventually fold the smug pri*ks, rewarded for their own list management ineptitude… already had 12 first rounders & 10 second rounders on their list, then added Stephens and Fisher and now fans gloating about their current 5 first round draft picks. Now they claim they are still a good chance to trade 15 for Haynes salary dump and GWS pick 7… come on SOS/Gubby if it’s possible cut in on the deal
John From Epping was good in SEN this morning about North

I understand the impatience but its also Thursday. Trade period has been open for 3 days and has 5 days remaining.

Like * Dodo and all his bullshit but were not even halfway through.

If they drag it out, it stops you getting other stuff done. Usually these deals have several moving parts and holding one up holds everything else up.

If they drag it out, it stops you getting other stuff done. Usually these deals have several moving parts and holding one up holds everything else up.
Yeh i understand that but the AFL made the trade period a week and a half for "reasons".

Im not sure that 3 days in is dragging it out now. This isnt a defence of Dodoro, hes a ******* idiot and there is absolutely no reason the Gresh s**t couldnt have already been sorted, hes grandstanding now doubt, but he also has no need to move swiftly, theres still 5 days left plus a weekend.

Yeh i understand that but the AFL made the trade period a week and a half for "reasons".

Im not sure that 3 days in is dragging it out now. This isnt a defence of Dodoro, hes a ******* idiot and there is absolutely no reason the Gresh s**t couldnt have already been sorted, hes grandstanding now doubt, but he also has no need to move swiftly, theres still 5 days left plus a weekend.
The only reason the AFL made it a week and half is to get media and publicity in the off season

I can’t stand NM, hope they eventually fold the smug pri*ks, rewarded for their own list management ineptitude… already had 12 first rounders & 10 second rounders on their list, then added Stephens and Fisher and now fans gloating about their current 5 first round draft picks. Now they claim they are still a good chance to trade 15 for Haynes salary dump and GWS pick 7… come on SOS/Gubby if it’s possible cut in on the deal

This is such dumb AFL management too. Giving more kids to North won't have any effect in the short term and if anything it just makes some promising kid end up wasting his career in the VFL. It severely compromises everyone else in the draft and every small manipulation sends waves through the competition down the road.

If they wanted to improve North give them extra soft cap and access to and extra VFL player like Gold Coast did with Collins. s**t clubs can get all the talent they can stuff into a clubhouse but the poorly run clubs always burn them.

He actually employed Trout after we let him go too.

p8BNPWJ.gif

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Free trade period ends tomorrow.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I understand the impatience but its also Thursday. Trade period has been open for 3 days and has 5 days remaining.

Agree - but 8 days is part of the problem - should be max. 5 days - AFL love all the free publicity and gives peanuts like Dodo his 5 minutes of fame, but in reality most of the talk is pure uninformed drivel!

Apologies - free agency 6 business days and trade 8 business days

Still way too much drivel - shorten them both!

Last edited:

I love how he’s saying that he’s going to keep his uncontracted players like BZT and D’Ambrosio. I think he’s actually not right in the head.

Normally free agency deals are done first thing though, which allows trades to be done later in the week.

Holding off putting paper work in for a guy that has agreed to go is only holding things up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back