Traded Adam Treloar [traded w/ #28 to Collingwood for #7, #65, 2016 first rounder]

Remove this Banner Ad

Just trying to get a bit more for him.

We've moved on, apparently.

Surely Pies haven't crossed the line. Can't see that they'd risk the massive sanctions that would come with being found out.

He can choose his locker at Westpac. Mere formality

I feel for the Tiges supporters. They have been trolled by KB all along in the Treloar deal, at no point did he ever want to play for them.

According to Collingwoods own website Treloar is no certainty he'll end up at the Pies as GWS is considering offers from other clubs.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Doesn't mean anything. It was probably written by a Richmond supporter, Ralph or KB. :drunk:

How are Carlton getting Pick 12?
Not sure what that topic has anything to do with other clubs interested in Treloar. I wouldn't be getting too cocky until you get ink to paper.

"... even though Treloar had nominated the Magpies, that didn't mean he had control over his future.

"Peter also knows it's not free agency. People can nominate where they want to go (but that) doesn't mean they get there," he said."

http://www.collingwoodfc.com.au/news/2015-10-13/more-than-magpies-in-the-mix-for-treloar-giants-2015

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back