Traded Adam Treloar [traded w/ #28 to Collingwood for #7, #65, 2016 first rounder]

Remove this Banner Ad

Shades of Port and Nick Stevens: Not wanting to lose a star player to a team in the same premiership time frame as you.

I think that's probably optimistic from both clubs on both sides at the moment. :D Quite some water under the bridge yet.

How can a deal be "done in principle for weeks" yet we are on the 8th day of the trade period and it's still not done?

I think that's probably optimistic from both clubs on both sides at the moment. :D Quite some water under the bridge yet.

That's why I said same timeframe, not like then when both teams were at the top. FWIW Nathan Brown on trade radio had GWS and Pies in the GF in 2018 (bit of a muppet, but not sure how good he is with predictions). I'd tend to agree with a 2017-2018 crack for both teams.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You have to remember it is Collingwood. My bet the pies servers password is 1234 and they have a sticky note on the keyboard when they keep forgetting :p

Bottom line, there is nothing in this. All clubs when they know they will get the deal across the line would get that player in there jumper and record a fluff piece then normally release it when its done...unfortunately it was release early. Storm in a tea cup
Pies supporter in disguise by your criticism?

Hmmm 2 first rounders, overs possibly?

Nah pretty even actually.

All that pathetic impatience and anxiety from so many supporters for what? Now they can all say "Great work", "Welcome Adam" blah blah. What sort of life do these people live??

All that pathetic impatience and anxiety from so many supporters for what? Now they can all say "Great work", "Welcome Adam" blah blah. What sort of life do these people live??

Don't you know that half the fun is the journey?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back