Traded Adam Treloar [traded with #26, #33 and #42 to Bulldogs for #14 and 2021 R2]

Who won this trade?

• Collingwood

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • Western Bulldogs

Votes: 15 93.8%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Being such a hands on type pres, I would have thought eddie would be one of the baffoons directly involved in the strategy (ie being aware of it and allowing it to occur).

The board that hired and continued to employ those directly responsible remaon do they not?
Eddie was that board

Being such a hands on type pres, I would have thought eddie would be one of the baffoons directly involved in the strategy (ie being aware of it and allowing it to occur).

The board that hired and continued to employ those directly responsible remaon do they not?
You’re right, we should also sack the members because they elect the board. Whilst we’re at it, we should sack Gill and the AFL HQ because they created the concept of memberships. Would that be sufficient justice for you? We could go one step further, banish Collingwood from the competition for such a travesty.

Buckley and Ned Guy were far more responsible for the Treloar trade PR disaster than Eddie IMHO.

No fan of Eddie, but honestly I think he cops a bit too much criticsm unfairly at times.

Buckley and Ned Guy were far more responsible for the Treloar trade PR disaster than Eddie IMHO.

No fan of Eddie, but honestly I think he cops a bit too much criticsm unfairly at times.
If people need a scapegoat, he is the automatic go to. Has done a lot right and a lot wrong but people absolutely love to hate on him unwaveringly.

If people need a scapegoat, he is the automatic go to. Has done a lot right and a lot wrong but people absolutely love to hate on him unwaveringly.

Think he has done a lot more good and positive things for Collingwood, the AFL and the community in general, but generally speaking, unfortunately I feel many prefer to focus far more on the negatives than the positives Eddie (or any other similar high profile figure) have done in this country, definitely a lot of Tall Poppy Syndrome about Eddie hate imo

You’re right, we should also sack the members because they elect the board. Whilst we’re at it, we should sack Gill and the AFL HQ because they created the concept of memberships. Would that be sufficient justice for you? We could go one step further, banish Collingwood from the competition for such a travesty.

Collingwoods current onfield performance and low prospects of that changing anytime soon are enough justice for me.

Your ideas are good too though

Collingwoods current onfield performance and low prospects of that changing anytime soon are enough justice for me.

Your ideas are good too though
Collingwood’s current on-field performance is off the back of 3 years of finals football that included a Prelim and a GF lost by under a kick in the previous 3 years and 8 consecutive finals 3 years prior to that.

I think the Pies can be excused for bottoming out this year after finishing bottom 2 just one other time this entire century.

What’s your definition of success?

Collingwood’s current on-field performance is off the back of 3 years of finals football that included a Prelim and a GF lost by under a kick in the previous 3 years and 8 consecutive finals 3 years prior to that.

I think the Pies can be excused for bottoming out this year after finishing bottom 2 just one other time this entire century.

What’s your definition of success?
It could be excused in normal circumstances. But, Collingwood traded away the upside of bottoming out (a top 5 draft pick), and are much, much worse off for having traded out Treloar for a net loss, last year.

Seeing this bloke crap on about needing to feel loved and cared about and finding it difficult to deal with unfair critism even when he is ******* poo in a game is why they would have flicked him.

And to think some dickhead gave him a million dollar a year contract

Sent from my SM-G981B using Tapatalk

It could be excused in normal circumstances. But, Collingwood traded away the upside of bottoming out (a top 5 draft pick), and are much, much worse off for having traded out Treloar for a net loss, last year.
And the List Manager is gone. That’s the end of it.

Seeing this bloke crap on about needing to feel loved and cared about and finding it difficult to deal with unfair critism even when he is ******* poo in a game is why they would have flicked him.

A little bit mad someone is actually honest and has feelings?

how macho of you, big guy

(Log in to remove this ad.)

And most importantly, everybody involved with the Beams "playing for minimum wage" Deal are gone.

List wise, Collingwood will get worse, before they get better, but off the field, they've had the clean out that they needed.
2 first rounders for a 27 yo who’d come off 2 top 10 finishes in the previous two Brownlows and averaged 29 and 27 possessions across those two seasons.

Hindsight is a beautiful thing, huh?

2 first rounders for a 27 yo who’d come off 2 top 10 finishes in the previous two Brownlows and averaged 29 and 27 possessions across those two seasons.

Hindsight is a beautiful thing, huh?
The trade value was okay.

But, trying to circumvent the Salary Cap to bring him in, was what brought you club to its knees- and cost so many people their job.

The trade value was okay.

But, trying to circumvent the Salary Cap to bring him in, was what brought you club to its knees- and cost so many people their job.
End result is flags, that has always been a deciding factor for me on whether a trade is a win or a loss. He stays on the park, we beat your mob in the Prelim and play off in consecutive GFs and win a flag, it’s hailed a master stroke move by Eddie.

End result is flags, that has always been a deciding factor for me on whether a trade is a win or a loss. He stays on the park, we beat your mob in the Prelim and play off in consecutive GFs and win a flag, it’s hailed a master stroke move by Eddie.
If a club resorts to illegal payments outside of the salary cap, that's a loss. Plain and simple.

It's people like you that stop people from speaking up about mental health. Get a grip *******

It's people like you that stop people from speaking up about mental health. Get a grip *******
Mental health does not exclude anyone from from fair and honest feedback on poor form

Last edited:
Mental health does not exclude anyone from from fair and honest appraisal on poor form that is justified

You criticised him for “wanting to feel loved”

Is wanting to feel loved and being open one’s feelings a problem for you?

Mental health does not exclude anyone from from fair and honest appraisal on poor form that is justified

It’s one thing to criticise someone for a poor performance. That is not what you did and you know it.

Melbourne board been lowering their colours recently

Back