AEW Revolution

Remove this Banner Ad

So which one is it?? The best 4 episodes of AEW Dynamite in its existence have happened in the past four weeks? Or just the most consistent 4 weeks that AEW has presented so far?

They are two VERY different statements :rolleyes:

Look at Mister technical over here

DDP doing a jump from the top rope onto the outside was crazy he's like in his 60's lol

One of my biggest gripes with AEW--- DDP is 63 years old!

I have no interest in watching people old enough to be a grandfather in a ring.

Looks like there’s a 53 year old and a 42 year old champions killing all the talent.

DDP may be on the card but he won’t be taking out the up and coming talent in 20 seconds as a main event.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

..and yet Brock Lesnar is 8 years older than the AEW Champion.

But let’s focus back on AEW in a thread about AEW. No matter what wrestling company it is; the use of older talent in wrestling is bizzare IMO.

I enjoy AEW—I just think it would be better if it didn’t waste screen time on Cody’s idols.

..and yet Brock Lesnar is 8 years older than the AEW Champion.

But let’s focus back on AEW in a thread about AEW. No matter what wrestling company it is; the use of older talent in wrestling is bizzare IMO.

I enjoy AEW—I just think it would be better if it didn’t waste screen time on Cody’s idols.

Difference is AEW is still building talent and really only Jericho, Moxley, Cody and probably Dustin are good enough in all areas to be top champ.
WWE does not have this issue.
MJF is definitely almost there as probably the 1st of the new breed.

Difference is AEW is still building talent and really only Jericho, Moxley, Cody and probably Dustin are good enough in all areas to be top champ.
WWE does not have this issue.
MJF is definitely almost there as probably the 1st of the new breed.

I may be missing things as I don’t watch Dark every week—- but how has using DDP, Billy Gunn, Dustin Rhodes, Arn Anderson, etc. helped build any of the new talent??

(Log in to remove this ad.)

And an unhealthy obsession with picking on AEW for stupid things. They use the older people they have to build and bring along lesser names. Not hard to see that. Unless you're deliberately trying to see something else.

At least the Cody nagging has stopped lol

And an unhealthy obsession with picking on AEW for stupid things. They use the older people they have to build and bring along lesser names. Not hard to see that. Unless you're deliberately trying to see something else.

So the Dustin Rhodes Vs Jack Hager match is building what lesser name?? :rolleyes:

Personally-- I wouldn't trust the opinion of someone who thinks the last 4 episodes of Dynamite have been the best four they've ever produced. It screams out massive fanboi who is wearing rose coloured glasses.

I'm not even saying AEW is bad-- just saying that their use of older talent could be more effective than what it is.

ie. Arn Anderson is remembered as a tough enforcer who was mostly a heel. What's he doing as the "personal coach" to a babyface. In fact-- why does a babyface have a "personal coach"?? :rolleyes:

I haven't watched any TV or BTE but I might tune into this.

What's with the Tag Team Championship match? All the tag teams they got in injured?

I haven't watched any TV or BTE but I might tune into this.

What's with the Tag Team Championship match? All the tag teams they got in injured?

they're the ones in the main angle. not sure who else you would put in instead. Maybe you need to watch the last 4-6 weeks of the tv before watching the PPV?

Latest AEW Rankings

Inconsistent for somebody who watches 7 hours of WWE each week and defends it to criticise AEW about oldies.

Inconsistent for somebody who watches 7 hours of WWE each week and defends it to criticise AEW about oldies.

I've watched 2 hours of AEW every week since October too ;)

Doesn't mean I can't criticise a promotion for stupid s**t they do.

Don't you feel your comment is ironic considering you 'hate post' about WWE more than anyone else on this board??

Remove this Banner Ad

Back